Girls, what do you get for a girl that has been through a lot lately for V-Day?

I have only dated her twice because she got very ill and had surgery. I was thinking of just sending something on social media because we are taking things slow. She calls me dear a lot and stopped calling me handsome after she got into a depression over the surgery. She would text me good morning everyday before being ill and was cheerful. She been really busy with things. She like to solve her emotion or constitutional problems in private.(no friends, no family). She very strong willed.( She is very European). I really want to send something that does not say "I'm not rushing things". I do not want to rush things with her. We have been in communication for over two months. Most times, She very short with her communicating because she is busy with work. She really miss my voice and me. I do too. But she want me too see her when she is at her best. Girls only answer

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe just send her flowers to her home if you have her address. Not roses though because those seem more serious to me. Just let her know your thinking about her and you hope she gets well soon and has a happy Valentine's day

What Girls Said 4

• You could send her flowers/a carnation with a little message saying something nice to her such as: I'm fortunate to have met you, I appreciate (personality trait) because (reason why). However I suggest this if you're close friends/if there's something going on between you and her. And if you want to get creative/artistic (it really depends on what she likes), do something according to that. I'm an artistic person, so if a guy came up to me and drew me something, wrote me a poem, played an instrument for me, I would absolutely love it! ( ^ω^ ) So the question is: what are her interests? (Also, keep in mind that no matter what you come up with, if you put your time and effort into it, she is sure to appreciate it!)

• chocolate. we absolutely love chocolate, but showing you care is the most important thing. you can give so much more than just a gift.

• flowers will do

• You should surprise her anyway! Bring her flowers and spend the day with her. Even though she wants you to see her at her best, that's what love is all about. You'll love her no matter how she looks and you'll be there to support her!

• I agree with this. I don't think its "rushing things" if u just be there to support her and make her feel better.

What Guys Said 2

• Girls only answer? Please. You are not a girl...
    What do you want with this girl? Is she the one you want to spend the rest of your life with? If so, send flowers. Tell her you will support her dreams, even when she is sick. After all, if she is the girl you want. One day you will be both 72 years old. She will no longer be the young girl, and you will be just a old man. The happyness you have will be the love you shair together...

• I only wanted girls to answer this post because I wanted the girls to comment on her. I really did not want guys to comment.

• Girls eat it up when you appreciate them when they're not at their best.