Should I break it off?

Well, I'm 18 years old. I'm currently with my boyfriend, and we've been officially together for only a month or so. He's a really nice guy. He's respectful, we have stuff in common. He really likes anime like I do, and that's a lot of what we do together. Watch shows. He's got a good head on his shoulders, he's going to a community college and has a job. We actually go to the same college. Anyways, I'm not sure I'm even into him at this point. I just feel like I'm not as excited when it comes to us hanging out. I just feel -eh- about it. I'm more nervous than anything else. I don't have a lot of urge to talk much, I just start getting tired a lot of the time. All my life I've been very shy, to my self, etc. I've never had many friends. And for a few years, never even went out. At this point he's the only person I EVER hang out with. So I do get lonely. and Things in my past bother me. I don't know. Is it because I've been to myself for so long, it's hard for me to spend time with another person? I feel very disconnected to people in general, and maybe this is the issue. And when we kiss or do anything else, I feel NOTHING. We've fooled around some, and literally I just wasn't into it. It didn't help we were at his house, and I was nervous about his parents coming home. But still.. shouldn't I feel something when kissing? Or is that some stupid myth. I'm so confused. But I DON'T want to lead him on, if my feelings are just all gone. That's cruel.

What Guys Said 1

• I've never felt anything emotional when kissing only physical.

What Girls Said 1

• End it. If you don't have real feelings for him and you aren't excited to see him then he deserves someone who genuinely cares about him. That isn't a good relationship. It's just how you feel and that's ok but you need to be honest with him and not lead him on.