Do guys in general like to not see the happiness of women?

I've noticed this a lot it seems with guys i meet online. im a positive person.. these guys will talk about crazy ex's, psychos, women who use them for money... THEN try to take away my happiness and abuse me... why is this. i took a trip with a guy i didn't know well. prior to this, he acted weird a few times and i feared he's going to be negative and try to ruin it for me. it almost seems as if he took the trip just to make me suffer or control how i felt. he was short, weird, rude, im pretty and nice.

this jerk was negative the whole time acting rude, weird, finally i went into my own hotel room and he never answered my calls or texts again. he was so rude to me and just wanted to make sure i had no fun.. im really positive/happy and he complainde his ex's stole 50,000 from him and only wanted money.. one girl wanted 3000 a day.. we're not dating but im nice.. normal fun wanting to have fun.. not asking for any money and he treated me like crap then ditched me for kicks.. why would this loser cater to psycho gold digging thieves but treat a really nice girl like crap..

he told me stories of how his ex's just wanted money, one emptied his bank account out 40,000 and maxxed his credit cards out.. here i am.. nice sweet.. just wanting to have fun hang out. do fun things.. not asking for money.. and he's so rude mean abusive weird towards me.. then ditches me after i leave the room.. its shocking.. im nothing but nice why on earth would someone be so cruel to such a nice person...
whats so funny about this question... i dont get why people are laughing and calling him rich plus not giving helpful advice as usual.. weirdos online

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the opposite always focusing on the positive like you. I don't understand why so many people want to wallow in the negatives all the time. The glass is half full DAMNIT!

What Guys Said 4

• He was just venting. As much as we don't like to admit it, an experience like that can really do a toll on a guy. He just wasn't ready to treat you as nice as you deserve to be treated. Sounds like He needed more time

• taking his anger out on me? that's what i assumed.. a sociopath? his gf's who used him were many years ago.. adn actually they were his wives.. either way.. he's sick and it seems he took advantage of my kindness and wanted to take his anger out on 'a female' most likely... its just scary..
      he didn't need more time... he's just crazy.. i knew it but i still went because i had hope

• he wasn't rich... i have that much money in my account.. and even if he was.. he was ugly short rude and was a disgusting person..

• Haha what a guy

• Y u didn't offer him some panadol then run lol

Not all men like that and thats the cons of online dating :)

• This guy sounds like a goldmine lol

• Yes the male species is entirely bent on oppressing the female race, fight on sista

What Girls Said 1

• ahaha ahaha