What to do if a girl stands you up?

I got this girl's number and asked her out last week. I mentioned the place and time. She was asking why a Tuesday and I said its a good day to relax. She can come after going to the gym. Anyways, it was last week, I'm at the bar now and no word from her and she hasn't come... Not sure what to do.

"Never heard from you all day I'm at a show" was her response when I asked if she was coming

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you make sure earlier about today's plan? If you have and she didn't even bother to say anything to you, move on. I personally wouldn't want to deal with someone who can't appreciate my time and doesn't have integrity. At all. I know it sounds too much but sometimes small things tell you a lot.

• No I didn't

• Thanks. We already had a date last night and it was great. We're going to see each other this weekend. Good luck to you too.

• That's great! And thanks :)

What Girls Said 1

• she might have forgotten :x did you text her earlier today or yesterday to reconfirm?

• No I didn't.. We made plans.

What Guys Said 3

• Fuck her off move onto the next one, if she hasn't got the courtesy to at least tell you she can't make it she's not worth it end of

• Em... Deal breaker. Someone agrees to meet me somewhere and if they don't, It's a done deal. They won't have another opportunity to waste my time.

• Have a beer, relax.
    Find yourself a new girly.