Guys to you find it annoying if the girl texts you first all the time? Does this mean your not interested?

I don't want to come off as clingy or annoying. In the beginning he got my number and told my friend he was interested and texted me. He also asked me out on a date and was persistent. He told me he had a lot of fun. He also asked me out again and would always text me first, this was over the break when I was home. But now that I'm back at school I'm always texting him first. I don't get him, is he just not interested? He always replies fast to me and keeps the convo going. I want to hangout with him again but I don't want to sound clingy or annoying... What's he thinking

Why does he reply quick and keeps the convo going but hasn't texted me first the last few times? Is it because we're so far away?

What Guys Said 1

• He probably doesn't want to bug you. He let's you text first so that he knows he's not bothering you. For sure Does not mean he's not interested

• He is a really nice and sweet guy. I did also ask him if I was annoying him and he was like no why would you be.

• Well he's not lying. You are not bothering him

What Girls Said 0