Did I freak her out or something?

So I went on a great date with this girl and at the door step I suggested we go out again. She agreed adding "no matter how long it takes" (long story we both were very busy for a long time). So I called her a few weeks later and the voicemail said that it hasn't been set up and to call later. I called about 4 times within a month and finally she picked up. I asked her if she was interested in going out and she replied that she would love to and because I know she is busy I told her to text me when she was available to go out. It's been 3 weeks. Did I do anything wrong here? I'm pretty sure I did. I'm not good at dating and I take criticism very well so lay it on me.

Here is some more info. We went as friends I'm 18 she is 16. She was at her dads house for a few weeks so I didn't call her till she got home. I just want to get to know her better I don't like her or anything I just want to learn, I'm new at dating.

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably just lost interest or found someone else.

What Girls Said 2

• She isn't interested. If a woman wants to date a guy, she makes a date.

• She's over you.-. Sorry :(

What Guys Said 1

• I think you took too long. A few weeks? No contact?

• I we went out December 23rd and I texted her on Christmas for a brief period. I'm new at dating though and have A LOT. to learn

• Ok. New at dating. A couple weeks is a really long time for no contact. Especially for a first date. Probably sends the message of "I'm not interested." I'm not saying smother whoever you decide to try and date, just try to talk more often. Try texting. Call once in a while. Daily conversation. Etc. But hey there's no better way to learn than to get yourself out there.