Should I tell my boyfriend about his friends who hit on me sometimes?

I`m kind of torn here see my boyfriend went on a trip to Seattle and I ran into some of his friends who I guess as they put it find me beautiful and claim they love me its only three of his friends and he has a lot that I`ve met when I ran into them they wanted to buy me a drink and kept saying things like your beautiful I love you now I just told them I am with your friend and I don't cheat and now he has one friend who's actually the reason we met again since I`d met my boyfriend through a friend of mine he drove me home one time and I thought he was cute I just was to shy to ask him for his number but when I went to hang out with another friend of mine only a couple weeks later he was with him and this time I asked for his number as I took this as a sort of sign that I should this friend of his said that my boyfriend is his best friend so we can't do anything at least he thinks that way the others seemed to understand as well I think but its happened a couple times now my boyfriend introduce me as his girlfriend to them all so I thought they wouldn't even think of it I just don't want to be the bad girlfriend who says it to my boyfriend and have anything happen with his friends and him but I don't want this to always happen I`m ok with making nice and being friendly to his friends but not cheat on my boyfriend as I know what its like since my ex cheated on me with my best friend so I would never wish the pain of that or similar on anyone else what should I do?

• Talk to him about it he will understand
  • Don't talk about it with him
Just to be clear the guy who I was talking about who drove me home and I thought was cute but was to shy to ask for his number was my boyfriend who I was talking about in that part.
Ok thanks everyone for the advice/help for now I have decided that bringing it up to him will only cause un needed drama between my boyfriend and me that I will just not speak to his friends if I run into them since my boyfriend and me just had a long talk the other night and have some other stuff going on that we need to work through so that we can have everything go back to normal with us if they continue to try then we will see about talking thanks. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a very Good and mature girlfriend... Seriously you are gold...

Now first of all these guys who claim to be his best friends are really not his friends... Because they won't hit on you like that... if they were really his friends...

I would suggest you tell your boyfriend about this... he will have a brief talk woth those guys hitting on you... and everything will be ok... :-)
    And if they still don't understand that then you should stop talking to these guys completely... That way your relationship is protected...

And remember some guys especially the ones hitting on you think that if they keep on hitting on you, you will give in... so just ignore them and show them that you are not that type of girl.. :-) respect to you...

• Well after my boyfriend and I talked I have decided that I will just not talk to his friends and leave it for now as me and my boyfriend have other stuff to work through right now... and you have a good point I will keep this in mind right now I just feel it will be un needed drama when we are trying to get things back to normal if they do continue then I will take your advice and consider talking to him about it... for now I just feel it is not the time for it but I`m just gonna not bother talking to his friends at a lll and just focus on being happy with my boyfriend and thank you :)

• Welcome :)

• Ok :)

What Guys Said 24

• Not sure exactly what you are saying since you wrote that as one hell of a long sentence. Seems like you started with your boyfriend, which would mean yo are taken, continued with telling his friends that you are "with" their friend, then saying you wanted this other guy, then back to your boyfriend. I don't know what you want. If you want to be true to your guy, be true. If you want to hook up with his buddy, break up with your boyfriend, because obviously you should not be in that kind of relationship with those thoughts.

• No no just that his friend is the reason we met he's his best friend but he still hits on me sometimes when I ran into his befriend and he made the comments to me I told him I am with your friend and your just a friend to me so he said ok your right he's my best friend and your his girlfriend I understand I never said I have those thoughts I am 100% committed to my boyfriend I just wrote the story a bit confusing I guess but I don't have those thought thanks

• Well when you make it one long sentence the reader cannot tell where one thought ends and another begins. So we cannot tell who your thoughts are about. Sorry, but I tried to understand.

• Yes I know that thats why I tried to clear it up sorry thanks anyways

• Didn't you just make the post about what to do about not being able to have sex with your boyfriend? You've also got to learn to use periods. Damn. Just talk to him about it. I have a friend that wants to get it in with my girlfriend. She tells me everything he says.

• Yeah I did why does it matter? and yeah I need to work on using periods but I`m just typing fast when tired so not thinking about grammar much I guess and this just recently happened since he's in Seattle I have to wait to talk about it with him but I will thanks

• It's better for you to tell him, rather than someone twisting the story and making you seem like you're hitting on them. Somethings need to be said.

• True enough I will talk to him soon thanks

• tell the bf what their doing... tell the friend to back the fk off... and hire someone to break the friends legs for being dirtbags... then again who you choose for your friends says a lot about you and your bf has not 1 but 3 of these fkers... yep not worth knowing if you ask me but thats your choice...

• Haha I will keep this in mind as it is after me and my boyfriend had a long talk last night I have decided now is not the time to bring it up as we are working through some stuff right now once things go back to normal if they continue I will consider talking about it with him but for now I feel it would bring up un needed drama and you have a good point as for now I've decided to just not talk to his friends and work on my boyfriend and I`s relationship and be happy I just won't talk to his friends and stick to talking only with my boyfriend thanks :)

• i would try and find a way to tell the guy to back off.

• Yeah I`m just not gonna talk to his friends and see how that goes thanks

• the only potential issue with going to the bf first is that he may just fly off the handle and cause a rift in his friendship OR he thinks you are making stuff up or causing drama... basically confronting the bf first makes him choose a side to stand on. hopefully telling the friend that his behavior isn't quite appropriate will nail the problem in the head

• Hmm good idea to keep that in mind I decided after talking to my boyfriend to just leave it tho as me and my boyfriend have other stuff that we are working through and are trying to get things back to normal I just won't talk to his friends at all if they continue I will consider talking to my boyfriend I believe that his friends were maybe just drunk so it could have not meant anything on his friends end I will just leave it and focus on being happy with my boyfriend and thank you

• I didn't vote because my answer would be: you need to decide how to handle those guys. If you don't want anything with them, be strong about telling them to piss off. If it's becoming a torment because you don't want to be rude or anything... just talk to your bf.

• Yeah I just won't talk to them and decided that I won't bring it up to him as we have to much
      going on as it is so for now I'm leaving it be if they try anything again then I will talk to him thanks

• that's a wise decision. good luck!

• Thanks :)

• You should tell him about what is so called friends are says to you.
    You not telling him, is only going to encourage them to keep doing it and you not telling him. Will be seen by them, as you being interested and liking the things they are saying.

• Ok well so far I've decided I will just not talk to his friends since it seems like it could be a good way of saying no to his friends I think I'm going to wait to talk to him about this tho as me and him have a lot going on that we need to work through and I feel like bringing it up now would add on un needed drama but if they still continue then I will talk to him for now I'm gonna give it sometime till things go back to normal for us thanks :)

• Oh my... punctuation you know...

If I was your boyfriend I would be really glad that you told me about it.

• Yeah I will once he back thanks

• Yes good to get this resolved

• Yeah after the talk my boyfriend and I had the other night I decided to leave it for now as I feel it will only cause un needed drama I just won't talk to his friends if they still try then I will consider talking with him about it but right now we are working on other stuff and getting things back to normal so I will focus on my boyfriend thanks

• Awesome Good Luck

• Thanks

• Don't talk to his friends, dont tell your bf either
    just tell his friends if they get out of line you will tell your bf
    and that you have zero interest in them

• Good idea I see no need to cause un needed drama i just won't talk to them at all thanks

• it is very big of you, on both fronts
      good luck

• Thank you I'm glad some people think it is and thanks

• But who was punctuation? But who was run on sentences?

• sorry I was overtired when writing this my boyfriends the one who I said I thought was cute when he gave me a ride

• hahahah @kshppatel! i felt the same while reading it! LOL

• Lol sorry overtired when I made the post

• yes tell him. Wouldn't you want to know if you're female friends were hitting on him?

• Yes and no it would depend on if they really meant it or not or if they were just joking... I decided that I`m just gonna leave it for now and not talk to his friends as me and my boyfriend have other stuff to work through right now and are trying to get things back to normal... if they did continue after then I would consider talk to him about it but for now I will just focus on being happy with my boyfriend thanks..

• Yeah you should talk about it if you think your boyfriend can understand you.. but in most of the cases guys lost their temper and they either take girls side and faces his own friends or takes side of friends and mess up the relationship.. so it totally depends on the thinking of you and your boyfriend. If you are having a lots of trouble then you should talk to you boyfriend only and before doing anything just be sure if the other guys are really hitting on you or not.
    Be faithful.
    Thanks

• I`m leaving it for now we are working through other things and getting things back to normal after my boyfriend and I long talk I decided to not talk to his friends if they continue then I will consider talking to my boyfriend I think I will just focus on my boyfriend you have a good point also thanks

• Tell him about it, obviously they are not his friends. Do it before they invent a story and make you look like a b..

• I have decided I won't talk to his friends at all and once things go back to normal with me and him then I will consider it if they continue thanks

• You are welcome

• Ok..

• I definitely think you are on the right path. I would definitely consider having a chat with him. Kudos to your restraint in the situation when dealing with his friends. Sounds like he needs to get rid of a few of them.

• His friends stimulant be crossing that line. Tell him.

• Yeah I will when I see him next thanks thanksm

• I'd want to know if a so called friend does this to me! This scumbag has to get out of my life asap!

• Yeah I`m talking to him when he gets back

• It's very important that you tell him, it will also help him to trust you even more and intern, he will be more honest with you

• Yeah I am gonna wait as me and my boyfriend have some other stuff we are working through right now so I feel it will be un needed drama I'm not gonna talk to his friend just talk to my boyfriend and let things get back to normal between us if they continue to try with me I will consider talking to him but for now I feel it is best to work through the other stuff me and my boyfriend just had a long talk the other night and so you have a good point I'm still gonna leave it for now thanks :)

• Some guys are idiots. I say avoid his friends from now on. If you see them say hello and goodbye. If they still pursue you after speak with your bf.

• Yeah well after a bit of thinking I'm just gonna get their numbers blocked so they can't talk on text or anything and I'm also gonna do what you said I figure might as well not cause any un needed drama unless they try anything again thats when I would speak to him for now I'm not going to speak about it as we already had a lot of stuff that we are now trying to work through and so I don't want one more thing added on that pile right now as we are now just trying to get back to normal and thanks agreed if it happens after I try to just do a simple hi bye to his friends when I see them at most and they still try thats when we will speak

• First off, men do not test another mans woman to see if she is loyal/faithful.

If a guy is trying to see if you are loyal/faithful, he is seeing if he can get you out of your panties and him into you.

• Well I don't think they were testing my loyalty to him but since what you just said about how my loyalty was benign tested to see if he can get me out of my panties and into him well seeing as he is my boyfriend there is no reason or need for that so no I'm sure my loyalty wasn't being tested thanks

• He has some pretty shitty friends fm doesn't he? Talk to him about them

• Yeah if they continue after I do the whole not speaking to them thing then I will but after me and my boyfriend conversation the other night I realized saying anything right now would add on un needed drama when we are going through others things I just don't want to add to the fire so to speak right now as I think they might back off and not try again thanks

• Definitely tell him, if his friends cross that line they aren't friends

• Yeah I have decided to wait since me and my boyfriend are going through some stuff and need to work a few things out I feel bringing this up now will only cause un needed drama between us so I will leave it for now if they keep trying then I will consider talking to him but I will just not speak to his friends we need things to go back to normal first thanks :) I should update this post lol

• yea u should tell
    answermien

• Ok and whats yours?

• I answer the one about getting the girls number

• How the hell did you manage to make that whole thing one sentence? You have bigger problems than your boyfriend's friends. (You're stupid if you didn't know what I was trying to say.)

• I was overtired.

• Please, use a comma, a semi colon, or write two separate sentences. You write like you're in second grade.

• Please stop commenting on my post since you just don't know when to shut up.

• Holy shit... wall of text + massive run-on sentences. Are there cliff notes available for a brief summary of all this mess?

• Sigh as I keep tell everyone else I was just overtired.

• *"I don't know and I don't care. Shut up, I don't need this form you or anyone else." See? That's where you should start a new sentence.

*YOU'RE... the contraction of 'you' and 'are' = you're... as opposed to your, meaning possession of something. Clearly, someone else here isn't so smart...

And then for an advanced topic, how does me "trying to start something" make me "not so smart"? That doesn't really make sense. Maybe other stupid people hear it as a challenge or insult, but it doesn't work for the rest of us if we have no idea how the two relate.

• I didn't ask you for a to tell me how to write and does it really matter that much that you can't just leave it alone and stop? I could honestly care less about that right now if I wanted help with my punctuation I would have asked. Now as I said before I don't need this its not helpful maybe if you knew when enough was enough and could just stop trying to correct me but you don't stop its getting old. Now enough please I`m not dealing with this from you.

What Girls Said 25

• Just tell him it makes you feel uncomfortable, i went to a wedding with my now x but it was all his friends and his friend got a bit touchy feely and asked if he could kiss me infront of my bf but my bf just laughed it off but I felt really uncomfortable tbh and i told him the nxt day it was no big deal but he spoke to his friend and he apologised. Always better to say than not say

• Yeah that would be uncomfortable I don't like the touchy feely thing and my boyfriends not one to share his friend was with us one time since we had all gone out for a few drinks and there was a comment about how would I like to kiss his friend since I know he doesn't share and by the way he was speaking I could tell it could be a test or just he was way to drunk and not thinking so I simply said now why would I kiss anyone but you I am with you after all now aren't I and he quickly said yes with a big smile on his face and gave me a huge hug and kiss so I think I should tell him like you said since its probably better to tell him thank you :)

• I don't think u want to hurt ur bf. But I also feel a somewhat attraction to the friend. So hell, go for it and maybe suggest a little 2 on 1 catch my drift, if ur into that sort of thing. Sounds like ur not in love with ur bf, u don't have children together, don't libs together, no permanent commitment, no ties. Do what is pleasurable. Besides he's in Seattle. ...

• I`m not like that and my boyfriend doesn't like to share but thanks

• Same goes for you :)

• And no problem

• I've only had one of my fiance's (then boyfriend) friends hit on me. I flat out told the guy that I was going to tell my boyfriend what he was doing. I also questioned him about what kind of friend he was in trying to steal something away from a friend. He apologized and stopped after that. I did follow through and tell my boyfriend about his friend hitting in me, he also talked to his friend. His friend later came to both of us and appologized.

• Yeah you seem to have a good handle on it I see after my boyfriend and I talked the other night I decided to leave it for now since we have other things we are working through and getting things back to normal right now I just feel it would be un needed drama so if his friend continues then I will consider talking to him about it for now I will just focus on me and my boyfriend and good for you by the way I'm glad it worked out for you the way it did :) and thanks

• Have you ever heard of punctuation? 18-24 and you don't know what a full stop is? Are you kidding me?

Forget your boyfriends mates you've clearly already got a pretty big problem on your hands

• As I have told everyone else I was very overtired when I wrote this, it happens usually I'm better at writing but we all make mistakes heard of not being so rude over being human? woah some people need to keep their onions to themselves clearly. if you plan on being just outright rude make that overly rude then keep it to yourself. I didn't ask for comments on my writing nor did I ask you to just insult me basically thats not what this post was about.

• I hate that saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" I mean it's ridiculous. If we all lived by that principle it would be the most fucked up world.

• Well in this case its the best way to explain what I am trying to say

• You have to be careful how you talk to him though! Dont try to sound like you are forcing to choose between you or his friends, either hell choose his friends and you'll break up or he will choose you and hold it against you for the rest of your time together, there is another way. All you have to do is ask him a question. something like "hey (boyfriend) I wanted to ask you about (friend), I think (friend) has been flirting with me and I've told him that I'm not interested in anyone but you, however I dont think he got the picture. What do you think I should do because I dont want it to come between you and him or me and you"

• No I would never try to come across that way about it I`m just not gonna talk to his friends at all as after talking to my boyfriend we have other stuff we are working through and are trying to get things back to normal also after re thinking a bit I know the friends who did this are not with anyone and don't tend to even talk to many girls he told me something along those lines I believe and the times it happened they had been drinking most of his friends who did this are exchange students so I'm wondering if since they had been drinking and are newer to the country that they just were guys being guys and also that with the drinking I'm thinking they continue to try I will consider talking to him and doing what you suggested mind if I ask what you think on this as well? and thanks :)

• Well I can see your point I'm not intending on it being for to long its just he is in Vancouver so he's not able to talk he plans on coming back tomorrow tho what I`m thinking is since me and my boyfriend need to have another talk when he's back from Vancouver I am thinking of just letting things get a bit back to normal and give it a few days and after we talk and sort the other stuff out maybe then I could mention his friends to him so instead of waiting to long just waiting a few days till he's back and mentioning it to him then? its not a for sure plan yet of course its just an idea for now what do you think? if you don't mind me asking again

• I think for now tho I will just leave it as we have stuff we are working through right now after things get back to normal I will see how I feel if they continue still I will consider talking to him right now I will just focus on being happy with my boyfriend and thank you :)

• Wow. You could have explained this in a mere handful of sentences, we don't need a novel lol.
    You should tell your boyfriend. That way, if he hears about it from a third party, it doesn't look like you're trying to hide something by not telling him about it upfront.

• Lol no I know you don't need a novel but when I'm overtired I tend to write that way more and for now I will leave it be if they continue I will consider talking to him but I will simply not talk to his friends at all since my boyfriend and me have other stuff we have to work through right now thanks

• Tell him before his friends tell or he hears from someone else. No misunderstanding in this way.

• Yes I will talk with him when he's back thanks

• Tell him. My boyfriend's "friends" were the same way. He needs to know how great they are to him. & the drama that may come along with this isn't unnecessary. They brought it upon themselves.

• Yeah right now I'm just gonna leave it and not talk to his friends at all as me and my boyfriend are working through other stuff and are trying to get things back to normal if they continue I will consider talking to him about it I'm just going to focus on being happy with my boyfriend tho thanks

• I would just tell him because you never know what the guys might do and they're not really his friends if they do that to his gf

• Yes well he's currently in Vancouver and after my boyfriend and I talked I think I will leave it for now we have other stuff we are working through right now and are trying to get things back to normal also I thought about it a lot and it was when his friends had been drinking that they were like this so I`m thinking I will just not talk to his friends at all if they continue to try then I will see about talking to him as for now it could have been them just being guys and the fact they were drinking a bit and leave it for now I will just focus on being happy with my boyfriend thank you :)

• Yeah thanks :)

• Well hopefully they just realize I'm not like that and leave it as I am doing so I can focus on being happy with my boyfriend :)

• You should tell him before his friends. If he hear it from his friends, it can be bad for you. You should tell him. This is my opinion.

• You shouldn't be scared to openly talk to your partner about this sort of stuff. You value your relationship more than keeping something like this from him. I say speak up and tell him then he should talk to his mates and tell them to sort their shit out and stop flirting with a girl that is already in a committed relationship. Thats my honest opinion :)

• Its not that I am scared I just feel torn I don't want to cause any problems between him and his friends and yes I do value him more then keeping it from him after me and my boyfriend talked I have decided that right I will leave it since we have other stuff to work through ring now and need to work on having things go back to normal between us and feel that bringing it up now will only cause un needed drama so I won't talk to his friends at all and if they continue then I will consider talking to my boyfriend about it for now I am gonna focus on being happy with my boyfriend if you don't mind me asking what do you think of that? its just so that we don't have to much going on at once thanks :)

• Oh my G!!! so sorry I accedently deleted your PM
      Message me again

• Lol ok will do

• You should tell your boyfriend what happened, before one of his friends spread a little rumor. Claiming you were flirting while he was in Seattle. If he truly cares for you, he'll understand and dump his so called friends..

Good luck (:

• Yeah after our talk the other night I think I should wait a bit not to long but just a little bit to talk about this with him as we are now working through some other stuff I feel now is not the right time for it but I will not talk to his friends and if they continue to try I will consider talking about it with him you have a very good point tho thanks :)

• Ignore their advances. It would hurt him if he knew they liked you. Pretend like they never told you they liked you. You have to protect your man from bs like this sometimes...

• I will do that besides we already have some other stuff to work through right now so it would just cause un needed drama regardless I think you have a very good point and I agree with you I'm just gonna shut them out and not talk to them at all they will most likely get the hint and not try anything with me if I see them I won't even say a hi just keep walking I am with my boyfriend thats my choice if his friends can't leave me be that is not my problem I simply refuse to deal with them I will only deal with my boyfriend thanks

• Yeah cause he has your heart... and they can't touch it :) ?

• Yes exactly I mean honestly I'm just not gonna engage in it with his friends if they continue this then I will consider talking to him but when I refuse to talk to them then it will ease the situation I believe besides I have enough respect for him and myself I choose him not his friends and I'm happy with that choice cause it got me him no way would I ever hurt him :) I know what its like to be cheated on my ex and my ex best friend slept together while we were dating so I know the pain I would never inflict that pain nor wish it on him or anyone else I care about him a lot so yeah I will just stick to ignoring his friends and be happy with my boyfriend :)

• i think be honest and open

• Yeah if they continue I will consider talking to him right now I just won't talk to his friends and leave it for now since my boyfriend and I talked we have other stuff we are working through right now and are trying to get things back to normal as it is right now so I'm just gonna focus on being happy with my boyfriend thanks :)

• Its so cute to see all the guys pointing out her punctuation tho!

Girls we should all take note. ;) xo

• Haha don't know if your being serious or sarcastic but I was so overtired when I wrote this lol

• U don't need to tell him eveytime, if u get hit on by someone and they make you feel uncomfortable that's when I'd say Somthing

• Do it, but sometimes you might need proof cause some guys will believe their friends over the woman he loves, so maybe have a tape recorder in with you, or a mini camera so he can actually see the proof... Making it sound like a spy movie now

• Hmm good idea its a possibility for me to try with them if it continues but for now I just won't speak to his friends since my boyfriend and me have other stuff to deal with thanks

• Communication is key in any relationship. Talk to him about it

• I would talk to him about it

• Yes well he's currently in Vancouver and after my boyfriend and I talked I think I will leave it for now we have other stuff we are working through right now and are trying to get things back to normal also I thought about it a lot and it was when his friends had been drinking that they were like this so I`m thinking I will just not talk to his friends at all if they continue to try then I will see about talking to him as for now it could have been them just being guys and the fact they were drinking a bit and leave it for now I will just focus on being happy with my boyfriend and thanks :)

• Yes. Tell him. I'm not going to read your explanation because obviously those aren't his 'real friends'; or you're just really hot... Just tell him.

• Yeah its gotta be one or the other after my boyfriend and I talked I have decided that I will leave it for now and just not talk to his friends at all as me and my boyfriend have other stuff we are working through right now and are trying to get things back to normal so it would be un needed drama if they do continue I will consider talking to him about it also it could be guys being guys in a way... for now tho I am just going to focus on being happy with my boyfriend thanks

• Please someone teach this girl what punctuation is!

I didn't even get half way through your question and I ALWAYS read a question through. You have broken my resolve. Well done.

[slow clap]

• Along with everyone else who keeps saying this to me please just don't comment if you are only going to say something rude.

• This is what I don't understand is people who comment saying something that is not helpful at all. If you intend to just say something rude then don't bother saying anything as I don't see how it is needed, I clearly don't need this from you or anyone else.

• It wasn't helpful and its wasn't exactly nice so honestly why say it as it is not helpful? look I don't need to be told things like that if I did I would have made the post asking for lessons on punctuation but I didn't. Alls I'm saying is I don't see why the comment was needed if it wasn't helpful.

• Was that whole thing one sentence?

• I probably wouldn't tell him outright that they we're hitting on you, i'd tell him you ran into them and that they have a weird sense of humor as they were saying that they loved you etc etc... Or just hey babe, your friends are so weird. i ran into them and they were saying all this strange stuff? Because you don't want him to feel like you're judging his friends, but it is very important to be honest and tell him what happened, even just off handed.

• I would do this too lol

• Yeah after our conversation the other night and seeing as how me and him have so much to work through right now I just decided to leave it be for a bit and not bring it up till some other stuff we are working on is better we had a good 5 hours together most of that time we were talking about some problems and why he was mad with me and working things out I told him I wouldn't be speaking to any of his friends since he thought I liked them then only a half hour or hour after he dropped me off I got this weird number I didn't know texting me hi so I said who is this? they replied with where are you? I thought it could be my cousin at first as I didn't save her number on my phone yet but it wasn't hers so I thought it could be him texting off a friends phone or his friend texting me to see if I would keep my promise so I simply said that text was wrong since I asked for your name I thought it was my cousin but I guess not don't try texting me anymore I'm blocking this number they called

• After a few minutes later but I didn't answer and blocked it as I was in a not so good mood I already had a headache and I didn't want that if it were truly someone I knew they would have told me a name as I don't know anyone who would reply like that when I ask who is texting me so I will leave the subject alone its not needed right now but when things are a bit better and we have things back to normal I will take your advice thanks :)

• All guys do this

• Yeah I decided to leave it alone for right now and not bring it up till things get back to normal with my boyfriend and I thanks

• He should know what kind of friends he really has.

Keep in mind there are some guys who will have their friends hit on you to test your loyalty. So either way I'd tell him so he'd know why I don'twanna be around them

• Yeah I will keep that in mind I will tell him soon when he's back thanks