Whats a good valetine gift for a guy?

This is my first valetine i never celebrated this day...&i never really care for it because i didn't have a bf but now that i do im just like I don't know what to get him i dont want to get nothing to cheap or to exspensive lol any great ideas? the only thing i can think of is chocolatešŸ˜• thats lame... what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• A watch or perfumes etc.

What Guys Said 2

• Write a nice note to surprise him with, and get him something you know he will use. I can't say what that is since I don't know him but for instance last year my SO got me a beanie to wear as mine had a hole in it and I like to wear hats. Something small and thoughtful like hide some love notes, a small gift maybe some candy and a back massage. Too much is a bit weird... too little is uncaring. Haha it's a harsh world we live in.

• You can't go wrong with a good bottle of cologne.

What Girls Said 2

• I think chocolate is lame too. Buy something sexy for u and let him unwrap his gift.

• Never knew what I'll get a boyfriend tho i know now..
    But i usually get shirts for my elder brother, or towel (Not anymore now coz his gf does the changing of his towels now) i still get him cologne or a wrist watch or some gadgets.. Really cool ones..
    Does this help?