How to not go back to someone that treats you like shit?

I love my ex so much, and im afraid that she'll beg for me back again because im afraid ill take her back because i love her. But she left me in the dust for her ex boyfriend and cheated on me with him, and it seems like they are fighting so its only a matter of time before she begs for me again. How do i prepare myself? Im in love with her, and i want to make it work, but i know she'll hurt me again..

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple just don't go back to them. Some people just can never let go of their ex's though. I got rebounded by this girl who I thought truly cared for me and she went back to her ex that she had a love hate relationship with her ex that she dated on and off for the past 5 years. She complained about this guy to me, her reasons of how she was mistreated but yet he's still the perfect guy.

She's a shady, manipulative cunt though. She asked me to make fun of her ex for his baby dick and now she's with him and when I called her out on at remark she talked shit to me and said I'm the one with the babydick. I hope he dumps her for good and makes her feel like shit for the rest of the life. Teach her how to fuck with ones feelings.

• Sorry for the long rant, but just tell her you're sick of her shit and you won't put up with it. Straight up.

• I've gotten more over it but it still is in the back of my mind from time to time. I've dated many people after her but none of them have led to anything as close to a relationship as it did with her so that's probably why it stuck with me.

• Same here man. In fact after this girl ditched me, I ran I to the guy she's with now. And he said dude if you're with her, run. She told me that after he ditched her, she sent guys after him out to his car and would message his friends to see how he's doing. He told me she's a psycho but a good lay. And now he's with her again for the 10th time. He's probably using her for sex, but she's thinking he's the perfect guy.

When I called her out on her make fun of him for his babydick remark, not only did she say maybe I'm the one with the babydick and accused me of being jealous despite her using me to make him jealous. She said I'm one of the worst kissers she's ever encountered. It's like yeah I must be such a bad kisser that you told me how much you liked me using tongue and texted me saying you wanna make out again and pouted when I said I was busy.

What Girls Said 4

• I had a crush on someone I didn't want to like. So I told my brain they were disgusting and I was so mean! That the guy even asked me why I was so mean. Soon I started beleiving it.. And in my eyes he became disgusting. Even though I know that he's not.

Just be mean to her and tell your brain that she's disgusting and that you hate her. Convince yourself that.

It works, trust me.

• I've tried that. But the good in her seems to overpower her bad. Even though the bad is TRULY the most powerful.

• Grow up. Do not be a pushover , as that's the type of people this girl uses and abuses. Delete her from your life. She's not trustworthy nor does she love you.

• She may not intend to hurt you again, but because you love her you're opening yourself up to be hurt. You know what to expect, So the next time she comes back be steady and explain to her that you're not the "run to guy" every time things aren't working in her relationship.

• garywinters.com/.../Dont.jpg
    __________________

What Guys Said 3

• Dr MIST has diagnosed you with "BEATEN DOG SYNDROME" my friend. But hey look at the bright side "There are 3 ways" to fix it

1 Quit being stuck on stupid/pussy whipped over some skank that doesn't even want you it seems.

2 Have a friend smack you in the back of your head until you regain some "BALLS+common sense" and realise that she doesn't care about you in the slightest. If she did, she wouldn't have thugged Ya like that ^^

3 You give that skank "THE TREATMENT" aka tell her to fuck off. If she doesn't, throw a football at her head works every time (#^ ^#) LOL

• I think she will cheat u again u dont need to be with cheater move on

• Drop kick that bitch across the parking lot!