Guys, have you ever been a rebound? Or go back to a bitch?

Have you loved a girl so much and went back to them knowing they would treat you like shit?

I just went through this with someone, and i feel alone in this area.
I dont want to think like all women are whores and to never trust them again. Someone convince me of this..

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, then I finally snapped out of it when I found out she actually wanted me dead... FOR REAL!

What Girls Said 2

• I hate women like this. (Women that treat men like this)

• She cheated and then begged for me back just to leave me again for the ex boyfriend she cheated on me with. Lol im so stupid.

• That's on you. Don't blame all women because you don't have enough self respect or confidence to leave someone who treats you badly.

• I don't but after being treated badly its hard to see the good in women anymore. I know their are good women out there, i thought my ex was the best thing ever, but i was set up..

• Its that someone i thought was good, didn't turn out to be good, and now im afraid to put myself out there again when i was set up and hypnotized by a girl that i THOUGHT was a good girl.

• Maybe you need some time to yourself. Figure out what you want, work on your confidence etc... And then start looking for a girl.

What Guys Said 3

• I used to be like that with my ex girlfriend, because she was my first girlfriend and I REALLY wanted to make it work.

I was such a fucking idiot back then, omg.

• I think you need a self-confidence rather than settling for sum chick that had previously been treating you like shit. If you can find the focus on your rage and then utilize it to find a better looking girl I firmly believe you'd be better off. By you going back not only tells the girl that her claws are in deep inside you but your friends may not say it but they ARE thinking it... you're losing your sense of self-respect! Now grab your self-respect & dignity and leave the chick alone. Now if it's revenge what you seek, do the same find a better girl because then the girl will be missing out fully knowing the greatness that she had, YOU!

• Na, guys make the mistake of thinking the girl they like is special and kind hearted, they're all bitches and you should never forget that. Keep your dignity, fuck attachment!

• Nah man you can't think like that.. Everyone is different!

• Your right. The thing is with me, is i know all the bad she has done to me is the most powerful, but the good in her still overpowers it for some reason.. And thats why i miss her..

• Yeah I can see what you mean, I used to think like that and my natural inclination is to feel like that. But these days I don't see the good as something that's there in the person no matter what, it's all in their behavior and actions.