A couple things I've eaten and wouldn't mind trying it again:
1) Fried escargots, meaning snails.
2) In my country: fried Guinea Pig and fried rabbit
3) Chicken feet
4) Rocky Oyster Mountain, which mean bull's testicles
5) Trout roe (fish eggs taken out of the ovary)
Most Helpful Guy
1) I've eaten them braised. whatever. Most people I know have.
2) I have not eaten guinea pig but i know it's a delicacy i hear it tastes like greasy KFC :p. I've eaten rabbit.
3) I've eaten them. Most people I know have.
4) I don't know if I could handle this, but don't mind you did lol
5) Eaten a bunch of types of roe. Hasn't everyone?
So no, basically.0