Do guys/girls really like the natural look?

So me, i loveeee girls that wear makeup like it looks so beautiful and neat (depending on their experience with it) and i really want to wear makeup. Problem is, its so hard to find my shades, my looks, the good brands i can afford etc. I like the way i look naturally. Im one of the only girls out of my friends that doesn't wear makeup. I also hear makeup in the long run just ruins your skin or youd depend on it wayy too much. So my question is, do you guys (and girls) really like the natural look? because half of me wants to really go out and try to find my look when it comes to makeup but I've always been praised because of how i can wear a natural face and still be just as pretty with girls that wear makeup, i also know how guys also like the nude makeup look too. Should i bother with it or just keep what i have? Or is little bit perfect?
(btw i have no makeup in my pic)

• Keep the natural look, we already have so many girls who cake their face!
  • A little makeup goes a long way!
  • invest in makeup, it will make you feel prettier!

Most Helpful Guy

• i like girls who know how to wear make up, sometimes its a little overwhelming
    it also shows that the girl cares about her appearance and put in work to get ready for a potential/actual bf or partner

if i really like the girl it doesn't matter if she has make up

What Guys Said 5

• I won't lie to you regarding this but many guys would tell you that they're attracted towards natural look on girls but in the end guys are drawn by "Visual features", so you'll get the idea.

• I think you look pretty in your profile pic im assuming you weren't wearing makeup in it. I prefer the natural beauty look cuz makeup is hella deceiving.

• I bet your right on that. the natural look is very attractive to a lot of guys

• Make up is impractical and gets messy. it disguises how you look if there's too much and Im not for that. it looks ok on tv or mags tho

• some guys don't tell the defirence between light makeup and natural look for me i like light makeup

What Girls Said 5

• This poll is misleading cuz a lot of guys say "No makeup. Keep your natural beauty" but they don't really know what NO MAKEUP actually looks like. When most, not all as there are some men who do know about makeup, men like a little bit of makeup. Just like mascara and lipgloss or something. Maybe a little foundation. THAT is what the average man thinks is "natural beauty".

I'm not gonna lie, some girls do look better with makeup. Some look better without makeup. And some look better with just some eyeliner and lip gloss.
    Just try different things out and see how you look best.

• It's funny when some guys say they like the natural look like Kim karsashian or something lol

• @ihatethiswebsite YES! That is exactly what I'm talking about! Some guys will be like "see this is what looks nice. Not all that fake makeup girls wear". And in my head I'm like really?
      -____-
      The girl is layered with makeup!

Lol I know it's hard to tell, but the "natural look" is actually makeup that's to a minimum. Not "no makeup".

• You're 16, I doubt that you need it that much. Anyway, men claim that they like natural beauty, yet they keep lusting over celebrities & pornstars who are caked on make-up. It's kind of funny because most of them can't even tell the difference.
    A little mascara & eye-pencil is alright, although judging by your avatar, you look great even without it.

• Honestly, it's your face. What other people think shouldn't matter. I love makeup and wear it pretty much everyday, but you dont have to do that. You don't have to wear makeup everyday or be bare faced all the time, you can switch it up !

• You are pretty, even without any makeup. You look a bit like a british-indian model (Neelam Gill). But youd look really nice with make up too.

• Most men can't tell the difference between a natural no-makeup face and natural looking makeup. These poll answer shouldn't be taken all that seriously.