Is it really shallow that I have this requirement for a girlfriend?

I need her to have a nice ass, it's very important to me. I just can't have a girl with a subpar ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's that shallow. I mean a woman with a meh ass can have a great one if she doesn't the right exercises. Plus, almost all guys I know like boobs, ass or both... so I think it's normal. hahaha.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes it is shallow if it's a requirement. But that's ok. Cuz we're all shallow in one way or another. We all have some requirements for our partners.
    So while this is a shallow requirement, many people (men AND women) have our own shallow requirements as well.
    So welcome to being human.
    I cannot date an obese person. I know it's horrible, but I just don't find them sexually attractive. So one of my shallow requirements is that my partner cannot be obese.

Very few people are noble enough to not have at least a few requirements. I'm not one of them.
    Again, welcome to humanity.

• Do you consider it shallow when girls have as a requirement a big dick or strong hands or muscles?

• Oh that's nice, hope you have what she wants. Ehhh whatever it is what it is, you should like her for who she is, corny but hey true. Her having a nice ass should be a treat not the deal breaker.

• Well of course otherwise she wouldn't give me a chance. But usually I won't even give her a chance unless she does so she won't catch feelings.

• Oh okay gotcha

• Yes because a girl can always improve the booty, the booty can't fix missing chemistry or bad personality.

• And before you make a requirement that a girl needs to have an amazing body part, check yourself to see if you're just as good down there

• Having a nice ass and a good personality isn't mutually exclusive

• Its a package deal

• I've been told mines amazing loooool

I don't know it's not that shallow, for me guys have to have biceps
    It's just sexual attraction, it's normal
    Just make sure what's on the inside is also as subpar as what's on the outside

• If that's what you want, then it's a good thing.

• If everything else is great and attractive to you but her ass isn't within your standards I'd say its a bit of a concern. It really depends on what your acceptable standards are for her ass..

• It's extremely important to me. Do you have any must have physical requirements?

• I just want it to look good to me, I like different types but I want it to be appealing to ME. I don't see how that's any worse than what you require.

• Then you are fine. I want my guys face to be appealing to me too. As long as what you are desiring is feasible and not perfection or unrealistic in appearance then its fine. no ass is perfect so as long as you know that all you are ok.

• I honestly dont think so, it is a preference or a type. I am very specific about hair and height. I want them to have a few select hair styles, or at least 5'8 because I am short...

• If you find an amazing girl eventually her ass will be amazing whether it's your type or not. Everyones looking for something specific and the person you fall in love with probably won't fit it

• I don't think I would even pursue her if I don't like it.

• But she could just be a friend and then you see her as something more. At the end of the day an ass isn't really that important. One day it's going to be saggy and gross anyway haha

• It's not "really shallow," but it's shallow.

• What do you mean by nice? What are your standards and physical requirements?

• Can't really explain, If I see it I know

• Yes it's shallow, but the human race is shallow. Everyone has their own expectations and requirements for their significant others. Some girls like abs, some guys like asses. Everyone's different. If we lived in a perfect world looks wouldn't matter and we would judge people based off of their actions and personalities, but we don't. So I guess the best advice I could give is to keep your options open. If you find a perfect woman with a subpar ass, give her a chance.

• Be careful she may require her guy to have a larger the average penis then you may be out of luck.

What Guys Said 8

• It's one thing to say you want a nice ass. It's another to reject an actual girl that you connect with on a personal level because of her ass isn't as nice as you'd like it to be. Or, you refuse to get to know a girl just because her ass is below your standard.

The former is just an idealization of what your partner ought to be. We can all dream. The latter scenarios show that you place far too much emphasis on a superficial trait, which is by definition shallow.

• so if she was your ideal girl, except the fact that she has an average ass... would you dump her?

• We all have our own attractions. Maybe one day you find a girl with other features you like, maybe not. Either way, you like what you like

• She would also require u to have a Godzilla size Deek. Goodluck wif dat 👌

• You like what you like, why bother asking other people?

What if we all said yes? Would you stop being attracted to that?

• Yes I'd change my mind.

• I doubt it, attraction isn't like a light switch, you can't just manually shut it off.

• hey your preference is your preference for me it is red hair, im tempted to ask my date if she would ever think of dyeing it form blond to red hahaha

• Here's the thing bro. At the end of the day if you can't be attracted to someone you can't be in a relationship with them if for you to be attracted to them they have to have a nice ass that's how it is I know for me man my girl has to have a good face because that's what I care about personally I don't think it's shallow I think you're just being honest.

• No women have a long list of requirements they lie about.

• You can't lump us all in one category

• @Moments13 @2SEXC4ANAME I don't doubt your sincerity. Enough women are like that for me to justify the blanket statement.