"You're gonna miss me when I'm gone"?

Why is it that whenever I like a guy, he never likes me back, but as soon as I get over him, he starts to like me?

Updates:
So, if he's missing the attention, do I keep giving it to him, or ignore him?
This is happening now, and I really want to make something more of us, but he be playin'.

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't. He misses the attention. Due to being young he mistakes missing the attention to missing the attention giver.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone has someone where the timing just never lines up. I had a girl who liked me, then I liked her, then she liked me. We are now with the people who we're probably gonna marry, which is great, But what you're experiencing is not uncommon.

1|0
    0|0
  • because you become a challege. play the game and if anyone has ill feelings towards it, they suck at it and give power to easily lmao. ok byee

1|0
    0|0
  • That attention you give someone can be very nice and you tend to notice when its suddenly gone

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• lol I will never understand that.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're gonna miss me by my hair.
    You're gonna miss me everywhere.
    You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

I kinda feel the same way. But in relationships. When I was trying everything to save them, my exes were just there doing nearly nothing. And now that I don't want them, they want me back and claiming they changed. It's just whatever now. People realize what they have when it's too late.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I just usually ignore guys like this.

0|0
    0|1