How do I attract the right kind of guy?

I feel like the only ones every interested in me are either super creepy or not my type at all and just after a physical relationship. I really like the outdoors and to travel, and on a social level I'm fairly normal! I don't really do anything that I can think of as being weird or socially awkward. I'm just my individual self.. is there something I'm missing?

Most Helpful Guy

• How to attract the right guy for you? Do the things you like to do, like going outdoors and traveling and being yourself, and eventually you'll find someone you find attractive who has a lot in common with you and is just as into you as you are into him.

What Guys Said 2

• hmmm maybe look for them in different places, lets say you keep meeting these creeps at parties dont look for guys at a party, if you like the outdoors meet someone, on a nature trail or something, just smile and say hello!

• What about these guys is super creepy?

• They just come across as very abrasive and way too forward, or they will proclaim that they are in love even if we have never met eachother or talked face to face

What Girls Said 2

• Just be yourself and the right guy would accept you for who you are. If you like them and they like you back then that could be your type of guy. I always like guys that have similar interest as me and are similar to me in personality. I never been in a real physical relationship but I usually like guys who are similar to me they make the best friends and usually are very understanding.

• Just have patience and eventually you'll meet the right person. That's the best advice I can give and I'm happily married. I met my fair share of weirdos before meeting my husband too. :-)