What opens you UP?

Or rather what makes you allow someone that likes you to date you? What attracts you to a person that once didn't like but now like?

If this is confusing tell me

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're always around someone you didn't find attractive at first then you see them often, feelings tend to appear because you're learning more about them. They could have a great sense of humor, a great smile... it can be anything

What Girls Said 2

• when a person is friendly and uses the right approach
    if i dont like a person i won't date him, he would have been friend zone

• When I connect to someone on a personal level or realize why my preconceived notion about then maybe had been wrong then I can learn to accept them and possibly date them if it came to that

What Guys Said 3

• One that shares most, if not a lot of things that i do. I like a chick that stays home that will smoke weed with me, while watching netflix. Thats all i need. Oh, and sex. Sex shouldn't be an issue either.

• Sense of humor, open mindedness, and genuineness.

• Bad attitude and if she ignores me.

• That's what makes you want to date a girl?

• yea that happens to all us guys... they play hard to get then we try to succeed in getting