Why would he try to hook me up with his friend?

So I am kinda upset lol. I like my guy friend a lot, but I don't think he likes me. He did flirt with me a lot in the beginning, but I didn't go for him because I was dating a different guy, so it turned into a friendship. Well, he has stopped with the flirting and all.

He sent me a pic of him and this dude, and he said "Do you think he's cute?" I didn't want to be mean so I said "Yeah. Who's that?" He said "My dude. He wants to chill with us, and meet you Friday ." I said "Rick what are you trying to do? Lol. I don't want to be hooked up lol." He said "No, he thinks he's ugly, and I was telling him about you." "I'm not trying to hook you up, I am trying to hook him up lol." I am upset because that makes me think he's not interested in me if he's trying to hook me up with some dude. Is this a for sure sign he's not into me? Or do you think I am over-reacting? What does it sound like to you? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I say you dont know until you try. Why not go all out and say "What if i want to hook up with you instead?" YOLO that shit. You never know.

What Guys Said 3

• Ya, you don't try to set your friends up with girls you're interested in. He's over you, you missed your chance.

• Well... he moved on... why would it botter you... you didn't want it right (with your reason of course but nonetheless)
    Truth is you closed the door. If you want something different now you got to open what you closed.
    Although, only do that if that's what you want for real. If that's just your ego getting hurt cause he's not into you, well, get over it.

• Yes he's not into you most guys move on if a girl was with guy at one point.

What Girls Said 0