I recently started dating this girl (2 months) but she got arrested for assault and battery yesterday. What should I do?

She's too crazy for me. But in a way, I got turned on by her being crazy because I'm a good guy who just goes to college and works.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't come back crying when she pulls shit on you. Okay?

• You are worse than her

• You seem like a good person. I have bad luck with girls:/ what's your name?

• Perhaps you're going for the WRONG kinds of girls? And it's Abigail/Abby

What Girls Said 3

• Go find the kind of crazy who has an obnoxious laugh and who is always up for an adventure. Steer clear of the crazy that attacks people.

• Yea I agree lol

Or maybe rides fast cars or motorcycles lol but she just sounds trashy

• I can understand wanting SOME crazy, but not THAT crazy. She could do that shit to you, brah. Maybe just find a dominating girl with a spontaneous personality

• Do yourself a favor and stay away from her... She sounds like a dangerous lunatic.

What Guys Said 4

• Never stick your dick in crazy.

• There's "we're going on an adventure!" crazy, and there's "cut your penis off while you're asleep and toss it out the window of a moving car" crazy. Word of advice? Avoid the latter.

• She sounds trashy and crazy. Find someone classy and YOLO lol

• There are other women in the world, date one of them.