Are there any girls out there that don't care if a guy shaved his head because he's balding?

I just want the honest truth, no need to be brutal but I want an honest answer. I recently had to buzz my hair off and I'm kind of sad about it.

• Yes it's a turn off
    15% (3)0% (0)9% (3)Vote
  • No it's no big deal
    85% (17)14% (2)56% (19)Vote
  • I'm a guy
    0% (0)86% (12)35% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Bald with a shaped goatee, super sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's way better than a comb over. Some guys look good shaved.

2|1
    0|0
  • The human body works in all kinds of ways.
    Massive hair! Less hair! No hair at all.
    Swirlies, cellulite, stretch marks!
    Doesn't matter. The personality better be awesome!

0|1
    0|0
  • My uncle did that yesterday.

He had now hair that was falling out so yesterday she shaved it off. He's 34. I don't care, he's still my uncle, and I'm not banishing him from my family because he's balding.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been pretty so I am very forgiving about other people's physical 'flaws' and imperfections. Being bald is not a big deal. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't bother me!!! it could look very sexy!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It is what it is. We get cellulite and stretch marks as we age, men get pot bellies and bald heads. Plenty of people make it work! :P

0|0
    0|0
    • at least I can control the stomach, lol.

• It's all good. :)

What Guys Said 4

• I kinda doubt many women would turn you down over your hair, and your hair alone. Just don't try a gnarly comb over and you should be fine.

At 32, I don't have any baldness (yet?), but my hair's certainly not as thick as it was when I was 20. I mean, it happens; no sense in fighting it.

My current pic is really short (it's much longer now), and I personally like it that way too. If I went bald, I'd shave it in a heartbeat and just keep a cool, short beard. No worries.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally if i was balding i'd wear a wig :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really curious too. My hairs been thinning at the top for last year or so and I'm thinking I might as well bite the bullet and shave it down but can't bring myself to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The solution is to now grow some facial hair! A couple of my homies have got that look going on and they get way more action than I do, but they're big black dudes and I'm a skinny white boy! lol. The only person who might feel bad about it is you, other people will just see a dude! lol

0|0
    0|0