Hanging Out?

The first time I hang out with my boyfriend since I get all nervous around him and stuff, should I ask my friend to hang with us, or should I just hang with my boyfriend?

We broke up

Most Helpful Girl

• Although your nerves will get the best of you, I think that you should go hang out with him alone. It will be a great opportunity for the both of you to bond and get to know one another better, it'll also help you relationship wise because if you can get through this first time date with him alone, then the next time you will know what to expect when hanging out with him and be more comfortable around him. Then you won't mind hanging out alone with him anymore. But if your are really really afraid that your nerves will get to you, then I suggest maybe double dating because you don't want your other friend to be the third wheel. Nor do you want your boyfriend to be the third wheel because sometimes on a first date what happens is girls get so nervous around their boyfriends they tend to cling to their girl friend instead. This isn't always the case but the safest bet is the double dating because that way your girl friend will be focusing on her boyfriend but be their supporting you while your with your guy and perhaps this might help calm your nerves better. :D

What Guys Said 1

• If its a crush a group setting is def better however if its your boyfriend, a group setting can help but if eventually there should be one on one time and if your still not comfortable then you should probably end the relationship

What Girls Said 1

• Just hang out with him you should get to know him more