Why do I lose interest in someone so quick?

I've never been with a guy, I have chances and I'll initially really like them. Then it'll be one little thing that just turns me completely off that I won't like them anymore.. Why is that? Is it just internal nerves or was it just not a right fit?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm currently in the same situation and this might be a lie but I believe that we do it to ourselves. We stop liking them because we are afraid to be attached or dependent on a guy. We turn ourselves off. This of course is just a guess. It could also mean these guys don't meet your standards nothing wrong with that.

What Guys Said 2

• It's either your gut is saying something isn't right. Or you're afraid of committing

• Im the same way, but there's no need to worry about anything

What Girls Said 2

• My sister was exactly like that. Turns out, when the right one came along, she didn't lose interest. Just give it some time and you'll find the one that fits perfectly.

• You're just picky. That's okay... Sort of. Some of us are.