Can a short guy be a hot alpha male?

Alright, first things first: I have no interest in finding one "special" woman. No, I want to be a hot alpha male--the kind women drool over in bar or club. I want to be the guy women day dream about or sexually fantasize about when they look at me. I want to be HOT. Everything is mostly good--I've got a great-looking face, I'm very muscular, and I'm enormously strong. I just have to lose a little but if weight and I'm golden. Only problem is that I'm just under 5'7. Now, I want to be hotter or as hot as 6'0-6'4 guys; I have no plans on being bested or losing out to tall guys I could beat the shit out of. Now, I need the honest truth: can a guy my height be the sexy, hot, physically-ideal man women drool and lust over?

Most Helpful Guy

• "You think we can't be alpha because we're short"
    img.pandawhale.com/...WHAT-gif-Oblivion-I-wDog.gif

What do I (kheserthorpe) know. I'm 6'3". I get girls who like tall guys, because it's one of my advantages. You know, most girls would like a guy who is tall, hot, strong, athletic, famous, cool, popular, plays a musical instrument, sings well, dresses well, dances well, has money, is good with kids and his parents, is tough when required and can make them laugh.

That guy, however, is taken.

So they go after guys who have the traits they care about the most. Different girls, different traits. Some girls like guys who are tall, funny and smart, and I have a shot at them. Others like guys who are muscular and good looking... sounds like you have a shot with them. Be the best version of you that you can be, and lots of girls will want you.

• Well, will that make me the type of guy women drool over when I enter a room?

• Some women. Women vary more than men do in terms of what they find hot. So if you are good looking, fit, dressed well, good presence, than the girls who don't care about height will be drooling over you. And plenty don't care much about height.

• Nice, thanks man. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. Filler

• Alpha males? Yes

The ones ALL girls drool over? No.

• What do you mean?

• I have answered it. Funny how you still haven't realized that with your 36 ACT points.

• What was your answer? Where did you answer it?

What Guys Said 11

• Well, it might not be possible to be the sexy guy that girls drool over in the bar, because that is based solely on appearance and mannerisms, which can only take you so far with your stature.
    But you can bet your ass that a short guy can be an alpha male. Height has nothing to do with it.

• If we take it by how nature has made it
    being alpha is all about standing out, and
    above the rest.

Women, as well as females from other species
    will typically take the one, they deem superior
    in that regard, your height and looks, is irrelevant.

So, yeah.. a guy your height can be "alpha"

Hmm.. it's like the "alpha male" is the person (or animal)
    best suited, of leading the herd. ^.~

• Your small man syndrome is going to drive women away. Chicks dig confidence, not overcompensation and aggressive insecurity.

• "Small man" syndrome doesn't exist.

• I've been working out since I was 12 years old--when I was the tallest kid in my class. And who ever mentioned Bodybuilders?

This whole idea of a Napoleon complex is akin to angry black man disorder. It would be like telling a black man in the Deep South during the roaring 20s that he has a complex over his skin color because he wants to be white and treated normal.

I'm not saying I can beat up tall guys because I'm insecure; I've been practicing krav for six years. I wrestled when I was one of the tall kids in my elementary in 3rd grade. My height doesn't meant shit, pal, why won't you understand that?

Still, you didn't ever answer my question. How do I acheive the goal of being more physically attractive than tall guys and be the alpha male?

If anything, the only thing I ever started working out and practicing krav for was to have some release from the stresses of Aspergers. People and women would ignore me and give me shit due to my social skills, so after many fights and

• rejections, I got really bitter towards people and made solace in improving myself physically--something that is way simpler than women and people. The fact that I ended up 5'7 when both my parents are taller than me didn't really have anything to do with anything.

• alpha male is just a stupid "stereotype" that makes some males feel insecureif they don't fit in this category. be yourself and don't try to look like "that"

• I am a natural alpha male personality wise, though. I'm just wondering if I can actually be seen that way.

• One of my friends is 5'8, same height as me and he is the ideal alpha male. Literally every girl wants him and many say he's one of the best looking guys they have ever seen. He's a tank and him being short never stopped him from getting any girl he wanted. Whenever he's in a relationship, he continuously cheats yet the girlfriends never leave him. Many girls with boyfriends have secretly slept with him without their boyfriends knowing.

• "alpha male" is ore about mindset my broski

• Trust me I'm 6'7" 220lbs and single as f*** size has little to do with your game with most women!!! If you've got what women are int

• Good luck with that lol. Reading too much online me thinks.

• You can be successful, but you'll always be at a disadvantage and if there's a guy equal to you except for being 6ft plus, he'll dominate you. Consider insoles.

• I'll kick his ass.

• I can just go back for second surgery for about 2.5 inches after the first one. 2.5 inches isn't that much, especially on the femur bone.

You think I'd suffer any stiff completion from 6'3-6'4 guys if I'm 6'1 myself at that point?

• I don't recommend a 2nd surgery, it'll be even more risky than the first, you'll lose out to a lot more competition if you're crippled. Besides, you want to keep your proportions as good as possible.

Possibly, but not nearly as much as a lower height, once you get to 6'1 most girls (mostly being much shorter than that) usually can't even tell the difference. (I'm 6'2 and no girl has ever guessed it right because once you get high enough it's hard for them to judge, I get judged to be much taller than I really am. 6'4+ even.) It has the same dominance/protection effect on them. Most 6'1+ guys are skinny/lanky anyway. You'll be good, it's not about being the tallest in the room, it's about making girls feel small and weak, making them feel feminine and 6'1 is already perfect for that, a few extra inches won't do much. (unless the girl is your height) Not like going from 5'7 to 5'9, that's a completely different story, hope you get what I'm on about.

• "Alpha males"? Puah... Anyone who labels themselves "alpha" and others as "betas" are fucking cunts in my book ;)

• An alpha male does not ask these stupid question. So no, you can't be one of us.

media.giphy.com/media/bYKSVjaJeMfJu/giphy.gif

Denied!

• True that, my friend.

• Lol you know being an alpha has to do with a leading personality and a confident charisma right?
      Muscles and height have nothing to do with that.