I did the right thing or acted as an asshole?

Long story short!

I met this woman online and we had great chats for about 2 weeks as soon she arrive from her travel she told me to meet. We met and I thought I would mess it up but turns out we had a lot of chemistry, was incredible. A week later she told me to meet again, and she arrived with a little bear for me (I was embarrassed cause didn't get anything for her) anyway after an hour in the date she told me that she didn't want me to be confuse but she had a boyfriend outside of the country (her relationship was bad"). So I told her well you got me very confused cause I like you plus who give a teddy bear to guy that Doesn't know? After that we stay in the "date" talking but the chemistry can be felt. She later in the night told me that she didn't have planned that She like me so much. She said my personality was one of the best and that she regrets not meeting me before.

We stay chatting for another week and I ask her what about her relationship? And she said that she wanted to continue in it but later that night she started to sext me. As much I like all of this and her my morals don't let me do it and without previous notice I change my phone number and all the social media she can found me.

Now I feel like I'm gonna regret this because she really was amazing. well I'm regretting since I changed everything.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• If she has a bf that she wants to stay with then you would just be the other man. You did the right thing cutting all connections.

• You have done the right thing, this girl is definitely toying with you for some attention. You seem like a good guy and unfortunately you have sort of fallen for it, don't worry most people would. She would respect that you have self respect and didn't sext back.

• You did right. She might be a really great person, but still she has a bf, and if you didn't want to sext, you don't have to.

• I think you're fine. you're not an ass. you did what was right.

• You did the right thing. Why wld you pin hopeson a girl who is not faithful to her other half? She can do it to him she can obe day do it to you.

• Well first of all I respect you a lot for doing that. I think it was good of you but maybe still you guys could text every once in a while bc she may be hurt although she's cheating kinda. I don't really know what's with her and her bf from out of the country but I think if you have a boyfriend you don't flirt with other people until you're officially broken up.

• If that was your gut instinct then you did the absolute right thing. Think about it... as a woman, I can tell you that one you just dated... warning red flags everywhere!! Her behavior is wayyy out of normal relationship realm.

What Guys Said 4

• *looks at you* -__- Smh *looks away* smh *walks away* smh

• That's what I expect from a cat, nothing new there. Though really impressive the use of the computer and vocabulary.

• Wow, you're... jumpy.

• you did the right thing , she didn't tell you if she gonna end her relationship with him or not

• She wanted attention and sex. If you behaved according to your morals, nothing to be upset about.