Why this guy told me he doesn't like me?

This guy I like told me he doesn't like but I know in my heart he likes me but why he said that?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be, Cadaruhan, he most likely 'Likes me' but won't admit because he is not ready nor raring for a Real relationship with you. Many of today's toms are sporadic, unpredictable and grow cold duck feet when it comes to the Big "C" which Is-------Commitment. This bird may be no exception to my golden goose rule.
    If you see this is going down a beaten path of no Tomorrow, move on Today and find someone who is more into what you are looking for, which is probably being two birds of a feather. This one isn't chirping and with what he he has already flapped up in your face, in my own Heart it has gone south and perhaps you should too.
    Good luck and blessings for the new year, dear. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Does it really matter what gibberish he said? It won't change the fact that he doesn't like you.

He's saying you may think he likes you but he doesn't.

What Girls Said 1

• he told you this to drive you crazy