Romantic movies?

Any romantic movies my boyfriend and I could watch? Preferably teenage love stories? A movie a boy would like just as much as a girl would? Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• About Time is my favorite chick flick. The story is essentially about how a young British man meets his wife, falls in love, and has a family. It's just about the most adorable thing you'll ever see, and it's genuinely funny too. It's R rated though and has some cursing and adult jokes.

I also love Valentine's Day (the movie). It has an all-star cast including Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Garner, Ashton Kutcher, and Taylor Swift. It's cute and has several funny moments, so I think a guy could enjoy it. It also includes teenage love.

Letters to Juliet is my other favorite. It stars Amanda Seyfreid and takes place in Italy - very romantic. I recommend it if you find elderly love adorable haha. It's a pretty traditional girly movie though, so I'm not sure a guy would be into it.

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Before Sunrise is by far my favourite one; it's real and authentic :)

• Hey Arnold the Movie, The Lake House I don't know I don't watch that many romance movies.

• Titanic... the notebook... Etc

• Watch 9 1/2 Weeks

What Girls Said 3

• Fifty Shades of Grey, The Theory of Everything, Love Rosie, The Best of Me, Crazy Stupid Love

• The vow. This movie is super. ^^

• The notebook & a walk to remember are 2 really good ones!