Have you attracted any certain kind of admirers?

I always attract stalker. These guys are mostly one of the most confident guy but they end up stalking me. Even the nicest guys end up stalking me. Why does this happen? Am I a stalker magnet?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• @linkywinky
    ^^ that kind has me wrapped around her little fingers

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Not that I've noticed , sometimes I think they're looking at the person behind me or maybe they aren't so I look behind me , there's no one , and I look back , and she's gone.

This is basically summarizing my life so far.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtLVXBqfqBY

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be. I attract bossy women. Or is it me who's attracted to them? In the end it's your choice who you choose to be with. So maybe you like stalkers?

0|0
    0|0
  • i attract only female cab drivers

1|0
    0|0
  • the cat lovers around here can't stop touching me owwww ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I only ever attract gay men or women I have zero attraction too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't attract anybody. Sometimes I go on walks and random dogs will come up to me though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am either older guy magnet or black men magnet. I am no racist in any way, but seriously, it's like 80% more than white males, strange that's all. And older men, no idea why also. (I mean like 10-15 years age difference)

0|0
    0|0
  • How'd you know you're being stalked?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have been stalked in the past and am still being stalked. This guy is stubborn than the others. He follows me everywhere i go. I have no idea how the hell he know my routine. And I'm not imagining things. It have been more than a year.

• Show All
    • You want me to get him killed😩
      Don't worry, he'll get tired soon!

• i just want him to stop bc stalkers are unpredictable and creepy :)