Do you friend zone? Guys and girls?

Ok... A poll for everyone! Do you friend zone? Yes or no... How often? Why? I don't do it often at all. I consider all guys I am friends with to have a shot if they want it. Please add comments. I'm looking to see who friend zones more here on gag so be truthful. Girls or the guys?

• yes, I friend zone
  • sometimes...
  • rarely
  • never
Come on more guys vote...
Update...

Most Helpful Guy

• I say never because: I'm really bad at flirting, noticing signs and picking up girls. So I usually just end up being their friend and focusing on work/education. I bet there have been many girls interested in me that I just did not know about and I became their friends, does that count?

Lately it's become easier to notice women flirting with me xP

What Guys Said 5

• I friend zone, not on purpose though... I've been friends with girls who liked me and I placed them in the friend zone unknowingly and then they eventually told me straight up that they liked me which confused me because I never saw the signs until after. I guess the friend zone is kind of the rejection pile but it can be a save you for later pile as well

• I've been friends with girls before who I knew had a crush on me. If anything crossed the line I would make it clear that I disapproved. Like this one time, I was good friends with a classmate who was engaged to a friend of mine. The more time we spent together though, I would realize that she was attracted to me. When she started getting a little inappropriate with her flirting, I backed away. She got the hint. We're still friends though. I don't think she sees me that way anymore, which is a good thing.

• I think most of the time there is some attraction... Physical or mental or something... Its more of not crossing the line... Mathew Hussey had a good video on YouTube about it.

• Yeah, I do... :o
    But it's cuz I'm not sexually compatible with all my friends. I think it'd actually be kinda strange if I was. o__O

• never
    answermien

• Friend zone is just another word, for rejected

• Lol... So you don't do it or? I don't... The only exception is the couple guys I grew up with who are like little bros to me

What Girls Said 1

• I do, but I'm not proud of it. I think things just get weird when someone wants more in a relationship when you are not interested or ready. It kind of ruins the whole relationship for me because then it feels like I can't be myself around them. I don't want to lead them on and waste their time.

This has been happening a lot more than it used to now that I'm in college, which sucks because all I want is a guy friend. :/

I do believe that friend zoning is the easy way out, and I hate myself because I do it sometimes. Some people cannot take a hint though.