I often get compliments but guys don't approach me?

I often get compliments on my face, my hair, my eyes, my clothes, my body from girls in my class (even people I don't talk to). I notice some guys check me out but I've never been approached. Some girls stare at me, look at me up and down.

I don't have any guy friends even though there are often guys around my group of friends. I don't get what's wrong.

I don't look agressive or angry, I'm not so shy at first sight but not too self-confident not too talkative when I first meet someone, I love to laugh, to talk I just look tired.

The only guys that have tried to talk to me were creeps (catcall, whistle, call out to me) and not the attractive ones. And those who show me interest seem more interested in my body than me.

A few guys have already make fun of me because I was attracted to them. I've been called a slut (overheard it) even if I don't show much skin.

I don't get what's wrong with me. I know girls that don't get compliments or that are almost never checked out and they have guys around them, or even a boyfriend.

Do you think a nice guy will ever be interested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're fine. That's pretty much most of the guys that are actually going to hit on you from now on. I'm sure nice guys are interested in you, it's just going to take a lot more for them to approach since you see many women take it for granted or lump every single guy with all the creeps and treat them accordingly. Guys you want don't really approach women much anymore because of those reasons.

• Also, I think it is lame that guys called you a slut because you were attracted to them. How did they know? I think other girls spread that stuff around to reduce their competition with other women. Watch your friends.

What Guys Said 2

• It's way easier for girls to compliment girls than it is for a guy to approach a cute girl. Why don't you try to approach guys instead. You probably never talk to them, so talk to them so they know what you're like.

• Teenage years are tough. You are still developing in so many ways. Yep, I believe there is a person out there for everyone. You have sooooooooooo much time, not even in college yet I would assume.

What Girls Said 3

• There is nothing wrong with you, they're probably just jealous. You just haven't met the right men yet!

• Who cares!!! Don't value yourself based on whether your in a relationship or not. The right guy will come.

• Maybe you are intimidating.