Guys, what are the piercings you would draw the line at in terms of dating a girl?

how many or which piercings would you be comfortable with you gf having? helix? tragus? nose? belly button? hip dermals? and other ones that come to your mind, just curious to know what guys think of certain piercings and where they draw the line

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't count ear piercings as "real" piercings
    so if someone tells me they have 10 piercings and they all in their ears... they have 2 as far as I'm concernd lol

My gf has a fair few and I have even more :p
    It gets into a contest sometimes hah

Point being.. people who like you... like YOU. . no matter how much metal.

Ya can't please everyone

What Guys Said 6

• Anything on the ear that doesn't involve stretching is fine. Gauges and plugs are a huge turn off. Anything past 4 or 5 per ear starts looking tacky.

Anything on the face is a turn off except for a small nostril stud. Maybe a single eyebrow, but not multiple. Septums are a huge turn off. Anything around the mouth is a huge turn off.

Dermals anywhere on the body are a huge turn off.

Navel piercings are fine. Nipple and clitoral hood piercings are acceptable but not desirable. Anything else below the neck is a turn off.

• Hip dermals make me nervous. my hands go there.

No piercings bother me. I'm not that into the look of when they've been stretched. Not sure that would be a dealbreaker though.

• I don't really like any piercings besides ear piercings. But I'd be fine with a belly button piercing, or toe piercing.
    Other than that... I'd ask her never to wear it...

• I don't mind the common single piercings in the bottom of the ear. I might even tolerate two, but any more and anywhere else is a major turnoff.

• I dont know exactly where I draw the line, but the less piercings the better.

• Ears and belly button

What Girls Said 0