Hot or beautiful?

would you date the attractive, popular, rich girl even if she's shallow and cold or the sweet, kind, beautiful girl even if she's not so skinny or rich or popular?

Most Helpful Guy

• No one wants to be with a shallow and cold girl, doesn't matter if she's rich, poor, hot or ugly.
    In this case I'll choose the second one because she's sweet and kind.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd take the sweet, kind, and beautiful girl because after 25 to 30, most girls' looks start fading anyways. And I'm set for future so I don't need a rich girl anyways.

• I am going to date both but marry the virtuous and right one for me.

• the first one

• Even if she's a cold harted bitch?

• not exactly if u were late 20s or early 30s then i will automaticlly assumed that but u are under 18 so it's kinda hard to guess but i think i'm smart enough to guess so :D

• Yeah, you're smart I must say

• If I have a chance to choose, second one. If i don't, either one will do.

What Girls Said 2

• Beautiful girl

• I love it. Automatically if you're rich and good looking, you're cold and shallow... So fucking annoying.

• How limited can your thoughts possibly be? I'm talking about a specific type of girls, and i'm not saying that all rich people are cold. OK?

• Okay, so be your beautiful self and the right guy will love you for it.

• Thanks anyway :)