So I dated this girl for a little over a month during the summer but we ended up breaking up and she said a bunch of stuff that I felt sort of lead up to "I don't like you because you're just a typical Lacrosse player." But I also kind of felt like she maybe didn't think I was hot so my question is do you think me and this girl are in the same league or do you think she's way out of my league?
- Ya you guys are in the same league67% (8)33% (1)60% (9)Vote
- No you're out of her league17% (2)0% (0)13% (2)Vote
- No she's out of your league0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- You're in the same league but she/you are the better looking one16% (2)0% (0)13% (2)Vote
- Results0% (0)67% (2)14% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
First of all, you are in no way ugly. Trust me, US ugly people can tell. As well, it could be more of your attitude, or she just straight out doesn't have feelings. It could even be there is someone else, all in all, I'd work more towards being friendly. You can always tell if someone likes you if you really think about it after talkingto them, not during as you bmmay be in a moment. I don't believe in leagues, but that's probably because a, I have never dated anyone and b, I am a socially incapable ugly knit0