How do you ask a guy to be your bf IRL?

I got plans to ask my crush to be my bf on Valentine's Day in real life, but I don't even know how you do it? I can't belieave all you say is "hey (name) will you be my boyfriend?" ... Help me :(

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Very uncommon for people to straight up ask someone to be their boyfriend or girlfriend. So I'd recommend asking him to be your valentine or just asking him out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him to hang out or something. Spend some time with him first, then worry about asking him to be your boyfriend.

1|1
    0|0
  • Kind of cliche, isn't it. Boyfriend on Vday... he may even expect it. Besides, he's not even your boyfriend yet, why are you spending it with him?

0|0
    1|1
  • 'hey, do you have any plans for next weekend?' 'no, why?' 'Well, I was wondering if you'd like to something with me for Valentine's day'

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's best you go on a date first before deciding to be bf and gf. Dating should usually come before a relationship. Of course, there are always exceptions, but in most cases, it's best that you test the waters first. Do you even know if he likes you back?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him out! "I really like you, would you like to go out sometime?"

0|0
    0|0