Need help in ld relationship. Jealousies?

So I guess I'll give back ground. I just turned 18 a few months back and my girlfriend turned 17 a few months before that. We've been dating for 10 months. We are great in person, it is perfect in person. But then after I go home (I live in Denver she lives in Houston) we start to fight a lot. Most of it is about jealousy stuff. Yesterday I found out that she texted her "ex". A guy she met online dated for a few days and left. It all happened in less then two weeks. Anyway. She hadn't spoken to him in over a year then out of no where texted him. We had a big fight and are taking a break now. She says she won't talk to him but I don't know if that's the truth or not. She lied about talking to him in the first place. Also I only get jealous over online stuff. She has had several guy "friends" that she met online and they all have been the same. They've been obsessed over her and treat me badly and call her things like bitch and whore to me. Then to her they're protective and nice. So I say she shouldn't talk to them then she gets mad at me and we fight. She thinks I get overly jealous but I only do with online guys. If it was one she was talking to in real life I wouldn't care. We love each other and I know she wouldn't do anything. But she's shy in person so she does more online stuff which makes me more jealous especially the shit with her ex. I just don't know how to explain to her that I'm fine with real guy friends but the online stuff is hurting me so bad? If it stopped the fighting would happen a lot less. I'd be happier so she would too. I love her a lot. I don't want to lose her. I've tried to tell her that but she either takes it as I'd be jealous with both on and off line guy friends and thinks I'm being contorting or takes it as me stalking her and always watching to see who her friends are. Im ok with guy friends in person, not online and I'm ok with girl friends always both online and off. How do I tell her that without sounding controlling? Thanks!

Thanks. We talked. We're still taking a break but she promised not to talk to online guys.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, wtf. I guess get evidence of these guys being jerks I don't know. If i was in your situation Ill break up because she doesn't take any of your opinions into consideration.

What Guys Said 1

• If she dont understand your jealousy leave her

I dont know if u will understand this bcoz u still too young but man should lead the women

ITS TIME FOR ULTIMATUM if will show u if she really loves u or she's ready to lose u for some other guys

Ur life is ur choices

Goodluck