My ex cheated on me, and left me for her ex but now wants me back?

I found out they broke up not too long ago, and now she's saying she made a huge mistake and she knows who she truly loves.. Which is me supposedly..

I already made my decision, but i just want to know what you guys think?

The problem is she's my first love, and i was told to fight for love, but for how long until its a lost cause? Its been a terrible couple of months without her, but i dont want to get hurt again. But i love her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get back with her. All of sudden she's sure of who she loves? She didn't have to get back with her ex to figure that out. To me it seems like she wants you because it didn't work out with her ex. Don't do it. Find someone who knows they want to be with you and not have to dig up their past boyfriends to be sure.

• I know its terrible but they dated for 3 years and we dated for a year. But they started fighting again, and now she supposedly realized what she lost?

• As terrible as it sounds and will make you feel... You were her second choice. Her back up plan. You don't want to be someone's second choice. You want to be someone's first choice. You want to be in the "shot gun" seat, not the lame kid sitting in the back waiting for his turn up front.

• I get why you would have deep feelings and attachment toward her. Fist love... That's a big deal. First love or not, you can't allow her to treat you this way... Fighting for love isn't a bad thing but there comes a point in time when you realize that the other person doesn't value you as much as you value them. You can't fight for love alone. It takes two people. And instead of fighting for it with you, she left to fight for it with someone else. You were left to fight alone. None of it seems fair or right.

I really hope my advice helps in someway. If not, that's okay. It's ultimately your decision in what you want to do. Good luck!

What Girls Said 6

• For me personally it would be a no go. I couldn't be with someone that cheated on me and than left me for the person they cheated on me with. I wouldn't trust them at all and I'd feel like a second option.

• I've experienced this but he did cheated on me again for the second time. Its up to you, just follow your instinct and give her a hard time to prove that she really love you, don't be easy on her.

• Don't go back go her. Just move on. She is just going to use you again.

• You can never forget your first love... she cheated on you once she could do it again... You know her best so if you trust her not to cheat on you again go ahead if not well let her go. And if your not sure about the whole thing just give it all you have

• been there done that. she doesn't know what love is yet. still growing.

• They always do! He's realised that his gf is less of a carpet than you are and this isn't so appealing after all.

What Guys Said 0