Do you guys watch what a girl eats?

Okay , So I've always wondered if when your out with a girl & y'all are eating do you pay attention to how much she eats , what she eats , and do you care? In the movies they make it seem like your supposed to eat like nothing but personally I don't care and I'm gonna eat whatever looks good lol
Is it a turn off when she eating something other than like salad bol?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's actually a turn off when she DOES eat that basic ass salad bowl shit.

Eat a god damn pizza, enjoy yourself, don't act so shy around us because that's really uncomfortable.

• Now if you're a vegetarian and actually WANT to eat a salad then go on ahead, just don't do it because you think that's what we'd want you to do or because you want to look more "ladylike".

• 😂 Cool , because Salad is not my go to meal. I mean I do eat it but not every time I go out lol I'm not shy like that.

• Well good lol there's nothing wrong with being shy, it's just uncomfortable when a girl is so shy around us that she doesn't want to eat her favorite food in front of us. It makes most of us think "Wow. If's she THIS shy at dinner, how shy will she be when we take things further?"

What Guys Said 15

• I pay attention, just to know what she likes. I don't really care what she eats, and how much, as long as she eats what she wants, and as much as she wants. I don't care if she eats a whole pizza, I'd rather see her doing that than saying "oh no, I'm not hungry anymore" and then you can hear her stomach, and see her drooling looking at your food.

• Generally I don't care what a girl eats. If she was having a pie or sausage roll every day for lunch and then Mc Donald's, Burger king, KFC etc every single day for dinner I would mention it. If she had a health problem I would say something to but otherwise I would not. In fact when I find a girlfriend I would like to her and I to cook together and we could cook nice healthy meals and we could both have a healthy diet. If she was trying to eat healthy I would be on board. I have noticed when you eat healthy you are far less tired and have much more energy, it really does make a difference to how easy it is to get up in the morning and you get though your day without getting tired much more when you eat healthy food. It really makes a big difference. Also there are a lot of healthy meals you can eat that actually taste really good to.

• lol most guys don't give a shit, as long as it doesn't give you major, onion/garlic breath you should be fine

• It's of no concern. I've never understood why some women think men have any interest in what they choose to have for a meal or a snack. We just hope that you will enjoy it, and if it's really good, maybe you'll share some with us. :)

• Well if it looks good I might pay attention and steal some when she's not looking :p

Seriously though I don't care what a girl eats as long as she's healthy.

• I don't think guys give a shit. I definitely don't, if anything I'd rather her not eat a salad. I don't want to take a girl out if she's just going to order a plate of leaves.

• I take a girl out for date she got eat good for me... hahahaha

• Wgaff.

Who gives a flying fuck.

• Yes I do take notice

• If she's overweight than I'll keep a mental note of how much she eats.

• Nope , too busy watching what I eat.

• I don't care what she eats.

• I only watch if she's eating a banana

• I always notice, does it bother me no. Honestly it kind of bothers me how little girls eat, my cousins girlfriend who he's literally been dating for 5 years she's essentially a family member at this point and she was with us for Christmas dinner and she ate very very little and it kind of bothered me and I thought to myself "I never realized how little girls eat." mean while I had like 3 plates of food and I can maintain a muscular 180 pounds but for a girl to maintain a good weight she has to put so much effort in and eat so little so it bothers me a bit but at the same time when I'm with a girl and she eats very little I kind of like that she wants to eat very little to be good looking for me :)

• I don't really care. If I see a girl eating mcdonalds every day then I have problem

What Girls Said 4

• I ate queso on me & my bf's first date.

Delicious.

• Iv had guys lik this xxx

• I'm sorry but all I can think to say to you is take you "look at my 16 year old boobies" picture down.

• My guy doesn't care what I order or don't order.