Text or Ring? Which one you think is better?

Which one you think is better? And why?

Most Helpful Girl

• More information is needed. Is this the first contact? I personally would say ring, but it depends on both parties involved. I know people that would prefer text and people that would prefer an actual phone conversation. However, personally, I would appreciate the call more--it shows that you're upstanding guy that would take the time for a phone call rather than shooting over a quick text.

• Yes, first contact over the phone. But have talked to her over the net for 4-5months

• So are you saying that you've talked to each other exclusively online and you've never met in person? If so, I would definitely go with a phone call. Besides, sending her a text is virtually the same as talking to her online.

• Thanks^^

What Girls Said 2

• When a guy calls you, you know he is not just sending a text to a million other girls including yourself. It makes it more personal. But texting has its perks, its easier, and you have more time to plan what you wanna say! Lol calling is better in my opinion, makes me feel special.

• I personally liked to be called, a text, in my opinion, is used when you really don't want to speak to someone, kinda generic and impersonal but effective, depends on the situation, I like a call because I feel it means more, and I can hear the emotion in the other person.

What Guys Said 1

• Personally I think it is better to call. If you don't get an answer then I would send a text message, in the early days with someone new I would never leave a voice messages, especially if it is the type of girl that is really attractive that every guy wants, because the last thing you want to do is be the same as every other guy that is chasing her. Also make sure you have caller ID on as most women won't pickup unless they know who it is.

Frosty ;-)