Whats your idea of a great first date?

Just pure curiosity, I'm wondering what people think a great first date would be, and how it would differ between genders and ages.

If youve had a perfect date, would enjoy hearing about that and how it turned out later down the track

Most Helpful Girl

• A rock show!

• What kind of rock show? Will pub rock be good enough, or do you want the whole stadium concert with thoudands of screaming fans

• Rock pub would he better. Is haut a great place for a date, you can talk, you can have food and drinks, you can spend some quite time watching a rock band (or any band, it could be jazz) it would be a long date and then you can leave the place and have a walk, talk about the show and about you.

• Sorry, the auto-corrector,,, I meant "pub rock would be better. Is a great place for a date..."

What Girls Said 3

• I have only been on two first dates. Both went for hours, but were amazing!. Both consisted of movie, some sort of food, sitting in a park and watching the clouds, eating ice cream, visiting a pet store. Just hanging out getting to know you stuff. I also brought along a gift for the guys. A journal for one guy, as he said that he liked to write when he asked me out. And the other guy I got him chocolate.

• A fight, pizza, and a drink. (If she watches)
    Its a way yo bet (flirt) who will win, eat of course, and a drink yo help break the guard! Don't her her drunk, walk her to her car then hug or give her a kiss but no more than that.

• I'm not sure we can condone DUI as a good end to a date, but thanks

• It needs to be something you both have a common intrest in where you can talk and enjoy each other but not where your all alone and awkward. Good luck.

• As long as he pays I don't really care...

Just kidding haha.

I haven't dated much. Been on two dates first one was bowling which was actually kinda fun and the second was just a coffee date. Simple is fine for me.

What Guys Said 2

• My method is a bit more tedious but it involves two rules: simplicity and her interest. For example, when a girl and I are interested, I try to find out her hobbies, usually the types of foods she likes. Afterwards, I ask her if she would like to meet at an ice cream store (let's assume she likes ice cream), then you have your first date. In my humble opinion, you should always keep your first dates simple and interesting, then gradually step up the dates with more intensity. Too much can scare her. Additionally, there is also a chance you may not like her after getting to know her! It's happened to me. All that time and energy wasted on a girl I ended up not liking... So keep them simple and appeal to her interests...

• Cliche picnic at night.