Is it possible to fall in love with someone in only a week?

This guy and I connected on a level that I have never experienced before. Emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually. It's like each of those boxes were checked off and more! When we touched, it almost felt like I could feel the energy bouncing between us. It was like we could have conversations with just our fingertips. And when we did have conversations, they lasted for hours. Vocalizing our ideals, past traumas, how we felt about one another.. It was almost as if we opened each other's books and we're reading them out loud to one another. We said those three words and then he said he got scared. What I'm asking is, was it real for him? Or was he just faking it? Now it seems like I'm nothing to him and I don't understand why...

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably. You just don't know how long it will last. Time will tell how strong your love is.

What Guys Said 3

• Yep, it's happened to me before and I wasted two years of my life on that shit.
    I'm not sure if it's chemical or what, but it happens sometimes and it never works out with a quick love. So I prefer slow loves now that build over time.

• 1|0
  • Probably not... I've heard worse though

What Girls Said 2

• Infatuation, yes, which could possibly grow into love, but true love involves fully seeing a person for who they are (faults and all) and still being willing to do your all for them anyway. I doubt you'd be willing to sacrifice your life for someone you've known for a week.

• Yes. I believe so. Maybe this is your soulmate