Why am I soo single?

i dont feel super bad about it but recently people have just started to get into so many relationships and im still here. i try to look past it, im happy of who i am , but these couples all alund school are starting to make me feel left out :/ every time im about to go out with a guy a girl always comes in the way, but its okay, i understand. i just wish i could have a chance with someone special. but is it that im ugly? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about it at your age even if you did get a boyfriend it would be more for social status. Also I promise you the couples you see now will not last. They may go out for a few years but those are not the people they will marry.

At your age there wouldn't be any real permanent feelings. At your age dating is just a measure of social status. (kinda stupid I know)

What Guys Said 5

• Don't worry about those couples in your school years, they don't last. They are just for show, so they can say they are dating. But in reality, those "relationships" are meaningless.

Don't worry about it, your time will come when you get older, when relationships actually matter.

• Hey join the 20 and single club lol

• im not even 20 yet thoguh lol

• Well I can write you a recommendation letter if you need one someday

• You know, for all my insight on how people work, I'm still not sure how attraction does, really.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm single, and then I remember that I'm an asshole with very little patience and a smart mouth.
    And then I'm like, "Ehhh, alcohol."

• but im not an asshole :/ im ussually really kind -.- im just myself

• It's not necessarily because you're ugly. There are plenty of things that could be happening. Besides, it sounds like you're at least fairly young. You have time.

• Well no one is truly ugly, it is only their view of them self

What Girls Said 1

• So... you're either 13 or 17. In which case you (and everyone else your age) are too young for relationships anyway.