Would you date a girl with a flat chest?

Would you date a girl with a flat chest? If she was still pretty, would you?

• Sure, why not
  • Probably not
  • Definitely not
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy answers no then all he wants and cares about is your body. A guy that truly loves you wouldn't care about how small your boobs are or what your body looks like. He'd be more focused on your personality and who you are. A guy who loves you accepts everything you are and sees past your insecurities and flaws. He will find everything about you beautiful. So whoever picks B or C boo to them lol

• This right here

• But going strictly on the question and dating a girl, I'd say the decision for a couple to go on a date is highly dependant on sexual attraction, otherwise they're just friends.

Therefore whether a not each person likes the others body is very important, and each person has their own taste.

You didn't even consider that some guys will find the Asker incredibly hot BECAUSE of her body and flat chest, not 'even though she has a flat chest'.

Love, marriage and spending a life together then goes onto what you're saying

What Guys Said 12

• if she had other nice featuresthen no prob..

• Yes. I'm assuming you're the type of girl you're explaining here, and want some reassurance?

• I guess not a fan of it though at all

• I don't discrimate besides nipples are the best part on the breast.

• Of course I would.

• Little lupe made p*rn .. so why not... besides boobs is one part of the package... i look at her body, face, hair, pussy, butt, etc

• Yeah of course.

• Sure, why not haha

• It depends on how flat... I hate to admit it, but I really do need at least a hand full... But thats just what I want, nothing huge just hand fulll

• As long as she has got a good ass, boobs don't matter.

• Petite makes me drool

• If she overlooked my small... you know what, then of course. I talked to a woman on a dating site for a few weeks who was kind of like that, and she was still very pretty.

What Girls Said 0