First date ever tips, please?

Guys, I'm going to have my very first date. What should I wear and how should I behave? I'm nervous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear something casual and you feel comfortable wearing it trust me guys don't really pay attention to that and just be yourself and confident he should like you the way you are so don't overthink about it and let it be good luck <3

What Guys Said 2

• Aww thats so sweet have fun Hun. I remember my first date as well like it was yesterday. Put on a cute dress and relax smile and laugh a lot be sweet say kind words to him and make him feel that you like him.

• Don't try to be something you're not. He asked you out because he likes YOU, not what you think you need to be

What Girls Said 1

• Go for a dress, being a large cardigan if it gets late (depends on the weather where you are) and just be you! Have fun, if you show you're having fun he'll be a lot more relaxed as well