She keeps asking me to do things?

Ok so this girl broke up with me like 2 weeks ago, she is basically now dating her male roommate i think, thing is she still contacts me and wants to go out and shit, i went out with her and happened to notice her on her phone writing some shit on Facebook about how she wanted to go home etc. Later on she texted me like nothing was wrong. If she doesn't want to go out, why keep asking and keep in contact?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's using you. Some people (male and females) will, under the guise of friendship, try and keep his or her ex around, so that when they need something they can exploit the ex's former or current strong feelings to get whatever it is they currently need done. In other words, if she ever has to move or has a flat tire or something and needs someone to help her quickly, she'll know who to call. She might be doing this.

I'm not saying that all, or even most, people who try and stay friends with his or her ex do this; but it's undeniable that some do.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybee she's using u to get away from her boyfrriend becaause (here comes the plot twist) he is a creepy guy and obsessed with her and wants to rape her! Aahh!

• She doesn't value you. That is not someone you should keep as a friend.

• She wants to have her cake and eat it too.

She doesn't want to be with you sexually anymore but wants to keep the "friendship" aspect of your character. The wanting to go home comment could have easily been misrepresented.

I would suggest you distance yourself from her, if she knows she still has you on a leash, she will take advantage of it.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like drama.

Investigating this is like investigating dog's fascination with butt sniffing.

I'd leave it in the after thought and just move on.

• Stop hanging out with her. She's trying to turn you into what is called the "time hoe". Leave her alone.