Men, have you ever lied or exaggerated to get some pussy? like, I like/love you, to, you're so hot/pretty (when she's average) etc. ?

did it end up being a hit and run?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, there's absolutely no need for dishonesty, ever.

Women like sex just as much as men, if not more. If you're honest and straightforward with your intentions and you are considerate and you don't pressure her at all, a girl can relax and simply accept or deny your advance. If she's interested, great, we both get to have a good time. If she isn't, that's cool too, I simply will find a girl who is interested.

Sex is about mutuality. It's about mutual pleasure, about mutual giving. Emphasis on giving.

Lying, exaggerating (ie, manipulating) is about taking. It's selfish and inconsiderate. You cannot be a taker and be a good lover.

People who take pride in being a good lover do not behave selfishly, they do not take. I don't think there is any place for takers in a healthy sexual relationship.

What Girls Said 8

• So many guys do based on the kinds of questions from girls that pop up here all the time.

• lmfao! i see the girls getting played too!! ahah once girl keeps getting cheated on and doesn't know what to do...

its the spell of flattery hahaha. spell=to create something with words, literally... songs, chanting all included.

• I think some girls just fall into it and keep getting with the wrong guys, and then others are legitimately played. And some other girls are the players, lol.

• Of course they have and it's usually very obvious when they're trying too hard.

• sometimes a guy can genuinely like a girl but come off too hard and get messed.

this is why players who have the 3 triad qualities get the best results. you gotta have sociopathic abilities to sleep with a lot of women.

• I once met a guy who kept saying how hot I was, eyeing me up, then casually asked me to have sex with him in the toilets, then complimented me again, then asked if I would give him a quick blowy behind the bins. He said I wouldn't regret it the morning after and he didn't care that I had a boyfriend. He then made out I was less of a woman for not doing so, though he most likely respected me more. He tried so hard by over complimenting me and came out looking like a complete asshole. I think he asked a couple other girls for the same on the same night! Despite him being attractive, everyone refused because of his approach.

• that's why it's better wait for sex to make the guy prove he wants to be with you. . and don't give sex so easily. .. make him wait a couple months. ..

• sometimes the girl wants it from the get go to see if the sex is compatible. before he can even play his game

• It works. But sometimes a guy is telling the truth about loving the woman and them being hot.

• the truth is, women aren't very good at filtering men out.

they struggle to have the cake and eat it too... then they get older and insecure and settle.

• How would players exist if they didn't? Every 28 seconds a guy says "i love you" and doesn't mean it. Please give a donation at... :P

• These comments, jeeez

• most women, especially the pretty ones live in a fairy tale and their guiding systems conditioned by hollywood and flattery of their past male friends who just wanted to get some. for every bad man there is, there's a bad woman who made him that way and vice versa.

=)

• I don't see why men just can't be honest? It'd make things a lot more simpler.

• women can't handle the truth. most are already very unstable. itd be like telling a child there's no santa claus and tellin him to go do his homework afterwards. would you be wet for me if i told you i dont like your orangutan sagging cookie cutter nipple tits?

men have needs and honesty often isn't the most efficient rout.

anyway, i dont havre casual sex so i m the honest guy who is a real hit or a miss lol who gets into relatinoships rather than a hit and run. but i undersatnd both sides

• I feel like many of them do, which is why I'm so desensitized to compliments now. It's better to look at actions and time investment, because that's harder to fake. You can often tell a person's nature if you spend some time with them and pay close enough attention. Luckily I've been a pretty decent judge of character so far.

• I was going to say guys like that are stupid. Then I realized they are pretty average guys. The girls who actually fall for that, are stupid.

• I think everyone says things that feel right when they're horny that seem different when they aren't. I've definitely slipped up myself.

What Guys Said 13

• "guys will do anything to get off!" - poor gurl

• Nope never. I would have never done anything like that, because only attractive bodybuilding hunks with strong personalities would do mostbof that. For me I'm not ready for this kind of sexual relationships as of this moment. I love girls but would never know what I would get myself into when things go wrong.

• Nope, I play honest card
    I'd just compliment her on something else so she'll still feel sexy
    And hit and runs are awful, and most likely I'd want to sleep with her again. So I'd let her know it's just sex and not lead her on

• I don't like using people so I wouldn't lie just to get laid.

• lmao. a girl voted you down lmfao.

• she tell herself beauty is subjective and beleive him not the ugliness hah

• Haha such a complicated mentality that I'll never understand xD

• Nah I'd feel guilty doing this.. I hold my integrity in high esteem.

• Nah, I wouldn't get some pussy from a girl I didn't find attractive.

• Nope I don't do this. I'm a good boy. :-P

• i lied and said i go to columbia univeristy to get this girl to date me and have sex with me and i go to community college by the way

• lmao! you understand supply and demand=results

• That has nothing to do with supply and demand...

• yes. know+understand your market (girls) be the demand.

women are emotions based and flattery delivered through confidence can be very provocative. VERY

• Guilty. Part of seduction, but she has to be attractive enough for me to say that genuinely, otherwise she can tell that you lied

• I said that I work at CERN and I have a Porsche Carrera and my cock is 12 inches. BUT SHE SAID NO

• To be honest what do some girls expect? Like you're trying to nut and you're like three quarters of the way their and she asks you some BS like am I the prettiest girl you've been with and blah blah blah and damn rights you are when Im this fucking close, what do you expect a brother to say? Like "No you're about 15th on my list of prettiest girls". Like come on some girls set themselves up for this

• you sound like you have experience. what a lot of these people are saying seems good on paper and i respect them, but it takes way too long and pussy will become way to scarce if you were completely truthful.

its not practical.

• Truth be told a lot of women want to be told sweet little lies. Especially in the heat of the moment.

• for sure they do! I've had this talk with women from being romance killer lmao

its romantic to them...

• I'm not going to lie..

• Why? Is there any other way?