Guys do you expect a kiss on a first date?

So do you expect it or go with the flow. Yesterday i went out with a guy , he paid for our movie and snacks. I really loved the movie so was concentrating on it a lot.

Hour through i catch him gazing at me, he says your so focused. An i said yeah an laughed continued to watch at the time i didn't realise he was after my attention.

Today he says he wanted to kiss me but not be too forward or catch me off guard i said well another time will come it was first date. so more about meeting an talking. We did a lot in the car, then at the movies. We got on well an the spark is there.

I was thinking i want to kiss him but he wouldn't make move an i chickened out but i am attracted to him though :/

We are going out again soon :) he was a gent. as every other guy either forced a kiss, or made a move! An i am not just talking about kissing.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Yes if I can't kiss on first date, I feel like a loser. Most of the guys expect that. At least.

• Even when you don't even know the person well to be getting close so soon? That's silly in my opinion

• I can see something -1 on my opinion.
      Anyway I don't care. Have a nice day.

• You to thank you

• No. I expect nothing. I never got nor took the chance to kiss my last date not because I didn't wish to do it, I did but she was just so beautiful in more than one way it intimidated the hell out of me. One of my regrets, actually. Despite being a gent, the relationship faultered.

• I don't really care about kissing, to be honest, I'm more of a HANDS on body type of guy (#^ ^#) but your average guy would be I take it ^^ so yeah he probably was expecting 1.

• If I like the girl I will just kiss her when it feels right. I don't think about it too much I just do it.

• i ALWAYS get a kiss on the 1st date ;-)

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• No I do not expect a kiss on the first date.

• Not really. And I'd never initiate the first kiss. Whether it's the first date or the 10th date.

• yes i do i think its nice

• I honestly do not expect anything, but if anything happens GREAT!

• girl tried doing that when i didn't even like her like that so i moved away.

What Girls Said 1

• I usually do a peck on a first date. Like a hug and then a peck.

2nd dates are much more interesting lol