Ever get bored having sex with the same person?

For guys and girls out there... and the ones who were in long term relationships, ever got bored having sex with the same person?

As for me dated a guy for 3 years never got bored of him but apparently he got bored of me and left for another chick...

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah last long term relationship we both maintained a healthy high sex appetite for each other. Sex isn't just about the act but the person you're sharing it with, as long as the whole of the relationship is good sex shall follow.

What Guys Said 8

• Nah, my hand and I still get along fine.

• It's normal for guys to get bored eventually. We innately want to have sex with lots of different women.

• Things can become redundant. As long as you both change it up a little add some spontaneity and have fun it shouldn't get boring. And if it does figure out what's missing.

• I'm not bored with my partner, but sexual interest in other people is one of the reasons I'm in an open relationship. My girlfriend and I have been together over a year.

• I wouldn't get bored.

• I'll never get bored of having sex with my GF.

• Not for sex. it'd be for something else, like unappreciation or lack of passion

• Never had sex with same girl twice, why would you? so boring

What Girls Said 3

• Oh man this is scary to read! I've been with my bf for a few months and I hope he never gets bored.

• Lol don't be scared its rare for what happened to me... left me for a silicon chick which is gross...

• dont worry asker those silicons will pop soon!

• Let hope they pop soon...:p

• Nope. Me, and my man are still hot for wag other. We love rah other. We try to keep things fun and kinky. It is always fun to change things up. Then when we make love it is very special.

• Of my relationships that have ended, it has never been because the sex was bad or boring... so, personally no I have not tired of my bf's/lovers