Need advice with friends with benefits situation?

I've been seeing this guy for more than 6months. At first I can say it was clearly based on sex but as we spent more time together, we have much more in common than we thought. I can say we seem like a couple. He's always trying to make me laugh, jokes around.. He comes to my place and just sits on the couch watching tv, movies.. Etc as we cuddle. Lol. We play videogames and cook dinner most of the times. When it comes to sex he is an incredibly considerate lover. He invited me to his hometown for newyears but i was not able to go. He takes lunch for me, meds when I'm feeling sick, comes over to my place when I have my period lol just to make me feel better and falls asleep with me, fixes my computer. Kisses my forehead/cheek and hugs me upon seeing me. Caresses my face and hair while I'm distracted. He hugged me once and said "te quiero" which is synonymous to an "i love you" but I don't know. Do we need to have "the talk" or just see where it goes? I'm 100% sure I'm in love with him, and scared I might lose him.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why you keep it strictly sex based and nothing else.

The moment you start acting like a couple is the moment shit hits the fan.

I think you should have this talk before things get really messy, nip this situation in the bud before someone gets emotionally hurt.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you're a couple. Talk to him about it and see how he feels about the idea.

What Girls Said 1

• Have the talk and see where it leads. Looks like he sees you more than friends with benefits