Do you believe that is better being alone that with the wrong person?

I've been thinking a lot in this. Does the fear to be alone makes us to be with the wrong people? Not necesarily talking about the 'one', just someone that isn't right for us. I mean, there are moments in our life where we can even walk over others, and we are alright, but there are others, where we need the company of someone. In those moments, is better to be alone, somehow suffering, or catch whatever we can till we go through that feeling? Maybe we don't do it consciously, but have you done it?

• It is better to be alone.
  • No, I just can't handle being alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's better to be alone. If you stay with the wrong person probably you'll suffer more in the future, so it's definetely better being alone.

What Guys Said 2

• One downfall of being with someone that you can't see yourself with long-term is that the right person could come along, see you're not available, and not pursue you. That isn't always the case but is a possibility.

• There is absolutely NO doubt about it!

What Girls Said 1

• The answers I've gotten when asking friends is that a lot of people are afraid of being alone that they do settle for what they have now maybe not believeing that the perfect person for them aren't real nowadays or never gonna come along... its something I've been thinking a lot about recently too !