Finally accepted being dumped. Will I ever get a girl as amazing as the one I had?

I didn't know how badly being dumped effects your self esteem. I've always been a pretty confident person. But I met the girl of my dream and she dumped me this Christmas and until now i finally realized i've accepted that it's over because i'm not seeking to do things to make her jelouse, etc.

So how can i help myself? I don't feel like i'll ever get a girl as beatiful on the inside and on the outside. What helped you and how was it on your next relationship after being dumped?

Most Helpful Girl

• You won't ever find another like her.

But...

You will find someone equally as amazing in other ways. Maybe the next one makes you laugh more, is kinder and more open hearted. Maybe she likes sports more, maybe she is even prettier in different ways. People can all be amazing in different ways. If we were all alike, how boring would the world be?

Your challenge now is to give the next one a chance to show you the different ways she rocks, and not hold her to a comparison scale if your ex. You will be pleasantly surprised at how many different girls are awesome in their own ways. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Ahhhh I can't tell you how much I love it when people don't talk trash about their ex's.
    This is so so cute!

I'm sure that you'll fall in love again, and you're obviously a good judge of character so I bet her physical appearance and her heart will both be gorgeous !

• What Anon said...

• You're 24... I'm pretty sure you will.

What Guys Said 3

• I know you're building her up as the perfect girl for you and this may be hard to hear but if she was that great she wouldn't have left you.
    I'm glad that you're finally over her and willing to move forward.

I'm positive you'll find another girl even better than her. I think you need to take some time on yourself for now, build up your self esteem and start loving yourself again before you rush into another relationship.

It wouldn't be fair if the next girl who should have been perfect for you, had to leave because you weren't being the best you could be to her and yourself. So once again take some time for yourself and enjoy life, figure out what you want and when that time is right for you you'll know and fall in love all over again.

Good Luck!

• No. You will never get a girl as amazing and awesome as her. She was so damn awesome and perfect that there isn't another girl on the planet that could possibly come near to her majestic divine greatness. This girl was THE ONE TRUE love of your ENTIRE life. Now that you have lost her, the next 60 odd years of your life will be filled with only misery and you will go on a downward spiral of depression and alcohol abuse that brings you to the bottom of a bathroom floor every night crying in the fetal position over her memory which could never possibly be replaced. After months of binge drinking and snorting line after line of cocaine every night, you will begin acquire the services homosexual prostitutes to fill the void that is your loneliness and also your asshole. You will find pleasure being pounded in the ass for the next few years, which will cause you to question your sexuality until one day, you catch gay AIDS and die.

• It's funny how we hype up girls, lose those girls, meet someone new and then come to realize that the last girl was so overrated.