Your place or mine?

I wanted to get people's opinions on when you are gonna hook up with someone would you rather go back to your place or theirs?

Most Helpful Guy

• My place always, there are a lot of advantages for taking a girl back to your place, one of them is because you'd be comfortable and feeling home, your date on the other hand would be feeling a little weird cause she is in a new environment, you'd sound confident while she is acting nervous... this is good if you decide to continue the relationship... other benefits include sleeping in your own bed, having fresh cloths... etc

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, that typically depends on a guy's agenda. If a guy merely wanted to hit it and never look back, then, going back to hers, theoretically, leaves less of trail.

However, if he wanted more and to see her again, then, likely, he would prefer taking her back to his place, where he is more comfortable.

• Ha! I wish that my upstairs neighbor would learn the phrase "your place or mine." She brings home guys on the regular and I can hear her moaning and groaning louder than all hell.

• I will measure the distance from my place to hers (in meters), then find a middle center place that's exactly of the same distance to both of our places and bang her there!

• what about a neutral venue

• I still live at home (hides face) so hers if she has her own place.

• Which ever is closer

What Girls Said 0