Spongebob vs 50 Shades for Valentines?

My GF and I are going to see Spongebob next weekend, not interested in 50 shades for Valentine's. What are you into more, and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Spongebob is love, Spongebob is life.
    No seriously , I'm not a huge fan of 50 shades. My mom has the book so I thought I might as well try. Put it down after 20 pages hahaha. Don't expect the movie to be any better.
    So, yeah. Spongebob, definitely. It never gets old :)

What Girls Said 5

• SpongeBob tbh. Fifty Shades just promotes and romatacises an abusive relationship. I'd rather pay to see Avatar the Airbender movie than throw money at 50 Shades.

• LoL, neither. The Spongebob Movie looks stupid and 50 Shades of Grey has ugly people casted as the leads and I don't particularly care to see that either. I'd rather watch something else.

• Spongebob movie is supposed to be stupid, like it or hate it, it's what it wants to be.

• No, but it has less dignity that the original spongebob movie. Yes, I did just say that.

• Well I want to see it before I judge it hard.

• Obviously SpongeBob because.. SpongeBob.

• You're too young for shades of grey anyways. Spongebob is fun

• Well you couldn't even if you wanted because you aren't 18.

• I didn't know the rating, not that it matters though, hated the book.

• I'm not surprised.

What Guys Said 2

• i would see spongebob straight up for the nostalgia.

• SpongeBob BY FAR